If you are tired of ordinary dishes and want to cook something truly original and tasty, then this recipe is exactly what you need. Meatballs on skewers, you have not tried this before. Treat your guests with such meatballs, and this dish will go off with a bang!
- Stuffing - half a kilogram;
- Puff pastry - half a kilogram;
- Seasoning for minced meat - 1 teaspoon;
- Ketchup - 1 tablespoon;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Vegetable oil - for lubrication;
- Onion - 1 head;
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
Meatballs on skewers. Step by step recipe
- For this dish, any minced meat from pork or beef is suitable. I usually use mixed.
- Onions must be peeled, washed and cut into very small cubes.
- Ready onion is added to the minced meat.
- Also add minced soy sauce, and salt, pepper to taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly. If you are cooking from ground beef, then you can add a little water to the minced meat to make the minced meat more juicy.
- From the prepared meat we make balls.
- Roll out the dough and cut into strips. The width of the strips should be slightly wider than the width of the meatball.
- Before you put our skewers on skewers, they must be soaked briefly in water.
- After the skewers are slightly soaked, we put meatballs on them and wrap them with dough as in the photo.
- Pre-grease the baking sheet with oil and put the skewers.
- Cook at a temperature of 180 degrees 40 minutes.
Our meatballs on skewers are ready!
Enjoy your meal!
Put the prepared meatballs on skewers onto a dish decorated with salad leaves. They can also be served with sauce. Cook with pleasure with the “I love to cook” team