Fancy pancakes on starch - it's so simple and insanely delicious! When I tried them, I was amazed. They are very thin, soft, but not torn in the hands. It turns out in a special way delicious and unique. I want to take such a pancake again and again. If you are still in search of a choice of thin pancake recipe, my advice to you is to cook these: on starch and milk. You will not regret! And I, together with “Very Delicious”, will write as detailed as possible how to cook the most delicious pancakes.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 30-50 grams (to your taste);
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- flour - 80 grams;
- starch - 80 grams;
- vegetable oil - 40 grams;
- salt is a pinch.
Thin pancakes on starch. Step by step recipe
- Lightly beat the eggs with sugar, salt, add a little milk (50 - 100 grams) and stir everything again. This is so that when we add dry ingredients, it is convenient for us to mix with a whisk.
- Add the sifted flour and starch (4 tablespoons with a hill) to the egg and milk mass and knead well. The dough is thick at the moment, like a pancake. In such a mass, bulk ingredients are very well mixed and lumps are broken.
- Pour in vegetable oil and mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the test.
- Pour milk in small portions and stir well each time. The dough will look liquid (slightly thicker than milk), but don’t worry, this should be the consistency for thin pancakes.
- We leave the dough to infuse for at least 20-30 minutes, and preferably 1.5-2 hours. During this time, wheat gluten swells, the dough becomes more elastic, and the pancakes will not tear when baked.
- Before baking the first pancake, the pan must be greased with vegetable oil and heated well. Subsequent fry in a dry skillet.
- Be sure to shake the dough well before each pancake. Because starch tends to settle down. Only then pour the dough into the pan when the ladle will feel that it is completely homogeneous.
- Due to the fact that our dough is quite liquid, the pancake will turn out very thin. I pour about 50 grams of ladle into a pan with a diameter of 20 centimeters. This is to get you a little oriented in the amount of dough for a thin pancake.
- We fry starchy pancakes on both sides, turning over with a spatula or hands, gently prying one edge with a knife. Start flipping when you notice that the edges have begun to brown.
If the dough is thick enough, then add milk, if it is too thin, thicken with flour. A little tip on adding flour to batter. If you just add it, lumps may form that are difficult to break even with a whisk. To do this, take a small bowl, pour a little batter into it, and already add flour to it and mix well. If this mass is too thick, then dilute it with batter. If the density turned out like a pancake, then boldly combine with the main one and mix well. There will be no lumps!
Pancakes on starch are ready! They turned out very thin, plastic, soft and incredibly tasty. You can wrap any stuffing in them, but they are so awesome! Be with us on “Very Delicious”, take only proven recipes, cook, treat relatives and relatives and leave your feedback. This is very important for us.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the magnificent pancakes on kefir and magnificent pancakes from the grandmother.