Presentation is one of the important aspects of the dish itself. As a proverb there is "greeted by clothes ...". So it’s incredibly simple, and the presentation, even without doing anything for it, is simply magnificent in itself. Stewed chicken with orange and pumpkin will definitely impress. Looks gorgeous on the festive table. Let's start getting ready for the holidays.
- Chicken drumsticks - 4 pieces or chicken legs - 2 pieces;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Orange - half;
- Pumpkin - 200 grams;
- Soy sauce - 30 grams;
- Olive oil - 30 grams;
- Garlic, salt, spices to taste.
Stewed chicken with orange and pumpkin. Step by step recipe
- In a saucepan, soak the drumsticks in soy sauce and olive oil.
- There, chop coarsely onions, an orange.
- Marinate for at least half an hour. Then add chopped pumpkin, garlic, and spices.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees. Put meat and vegetables on a baking sheet, pour a little marinade.
- Meat is cooked for up to 40 minutes. Watch for readiness.
Our delicious stewed chicken is ready. What a beauty. And how it smells. Put the meat on a plate and wait for everyone for dinner. Bon appetit from "I like to cook." Try to cook chicken “under the snow” and chicken with cream and mushrooms.