A perfect decoration of the festive table will be the stacks - delicious minced meat patties. An unusually tasty minced meat dish, an alternative to traditional meatballs, came to our kitchen from Belarus. The meat stacks have an amazing taste and aroma, they are very satisfying - there will certainly not be disappointed. A spectacular dish in appearance resembles a stack (where its name comes from): products are laid out on top of each other.
- 500 grams of any minced meat;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 2 onions;
- 4 potato tubers;
- 120 grams of hard cheese;
- 150 grams of mayonnaise (can be replaced with sour cream);
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.5 teaspoon of basil;
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
Stozhki - delicious minced meat patties. Step by step recipe
- Add chopped garlic to the prepared minced meat (can be finely chopped, minced, or grated).
- Tip. I use ground beef in the video, but this dish turns out to be very tasty if you use two types of meat: beef and pork.
- Stuffing the minced meat, add the dried basil and a tablespoon of sour cream (it will add richness to the meat). Mix with your hands so that all the meat is evenly saturated with salt and spices. We remove for a while aside.
- Chop onions into small cubes and fry until half cooked in a pan with warmed vegetable oil (need a little oil: about a tablespoon).
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, chop and mix with a tablespoon of mayonnaise (or sour cream).
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil (using a brush): we will spread our stacks on it.
- We divide the minced meat into 8 parts and form round cakes. Put the patties on a baking sheet.
- Spread the fried onions on top, and egg-mayonnaise mixture on it.
- Rub the raw potatoes on a coarse grater (just at this time, not earlier: otherwise it will darken), salt and pepper to taste, mix.
- Lay the potatoes on top of the eggs.
- Sprinkle the meat stacks with grated cheese.
- We grease the original meat patties with mayonnaise (thanks to this, the cheese will remain soft and juicy, and the potatoes will have time to cook).
- We send a baking sheet with meat steaks into the oven, heated to 180 degrees: for 45-50 minutes.
Stuffed minced meat is a very satisfying dish, so it is best to serve salads with fresh vegetables, seasoned with butter - or just a vegetable cut.
We serve original meat cutlets hot. Once you have prepared this hearty tasty dish, you will not be able to stop: you will do it constantly. Such minced meat patties are very easy to prepare, and they turn out to be juicy, aromatic and incredibly tasty. On the site "I like to cook" you can see my other video recipes. I propose to cook together: join.