With “I love to cook” you will be able to cook an amazing dish - stuffed chicken. At any feast, it will be a decoration that will create a sensation among the guests, and the chic taste will be remembered by everyone without exception.
- chicken - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 5 pieces;
- onions - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 150 grams;
- adjika - 100 grams;
- salt, spices to taste.
Stuffed chicken. Step by step recipe
- First, let's prepare all the ingredients. We peel the potatoes, onions, and my chicken and dry them with a paper towel.
- Now put the chicken aside and start cooking the sauce. Mix sour cream with adjika and sprinkle with your favorite spices.
- With the resulting sauce, generously coat the chicken inside and out.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for at least half an hour. Meanwhile, cut the onions and potatoes into small pieces. Mix, salt and pepper.
- Next, we stuff the chicken and sew it up with a thread. Or you can fasten the edges with toothpicks.
- To make the chicken tender and soft, I bake it in a baking sleeve. When you tie the edges of the sleeve, tie it loose or make a puncture from above, otherwise the sleeve may burst
- Place in a preheated oven 200 degrees. Cooking time is approximately one and a half hours. 15 minutes before cooking, cut the sleeve, then the chicken will get a delicious crust.
- Garnish with greens on top.
Save the recipe for special guests and special occasions. Let your stuffed chicken become a signature dish. Her golden crust and mouth-watering smell left no one indifferent. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking chicken in beer and chicken with garlic on a rice pillow.