I suggest you cook meatballs with filling. The cooking process is a pleasure, they take a little time, it turns out quite a lot, and in satiety they are not inferior to the usual cutlets. Meatballs with filling are cooked in the oven without excess fat and oil, and are perfect for both children and adults.
- minced chicken - 0.5 kilograms;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- loaf - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- milk to soak the loaf;
- boiled rice - 100 grams;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 1 piece;
- clove of garlic;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil.
Stuffed meatballs. Step by step recipe
- Peel the carrots and onions, grate. Salt minced meat, pepper, add carrots, onions, loaf soaked in milk and boiled rice. Add the egg and mix everything.
- Peel the bell peppers from the seeds, and cut into small cubes, and cut the potatoes into cubes. Fry pepper in vegetable oil, add potatoes, garlic, a little water and stew in a frying pan.
- Grate the cheese and mix with mayonnaise or sour cream.
- From the minced meat we form small koloboks and put them on a greased baking sheet. Using a glass in meatballs, make a hole and fill it with filling.
- Put the cheese mass on top and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
Serve meatballs with a filling as an independent dish - it is very juicy and tasty! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! I think you will definitely like cutlets with filling, they are also very tasty and cook quickly!