I am for healthy and tasty food, so I often cook omelet for my family for breakfast. But that it was not so monotonous, I cook it with different fillings. And it would seem that such a simple dish instantly changes, it turns out even the original festive snack. Today, along with “I love to cook,” I want to present the simplest omelet recipe. But believe me, it is really very tasty - you will lick your fingers.
- egg - 3 pieces;
- milk - 1-2 tablespoons;
- ham - 100 grams;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- cheese - 30 grams;
- dill, parsley - 1 small bunch;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Omelet with filling. Step by step recipe
- Ham (you can use sausage or chicken) cut into small cubes and fry in a pan until light gold.
- Scald tomatoes with boiling water and peel, cut into cubes and add to ham, salt, season with spices, fry for a couple of minutes.
- We shift the filling into a separate bowl, and in a clean frying pan flavored with vegetable oil, fry the omelet (beat the eggs with milk until smooth, add salt). I do not recommend adding a lot of milk, as the omelette will turn out to be too tender and may break up when you turn it over.
- When the omelette mass at the top is a little moist, and the bottom is well browned, put the stuffing on one half, sprinkle with greens and grated cheese.
- From above, using a spatula, pry up the free edge of the omelet and cover the filling - it turns out a semicircle (as in the photo).
- We stand on medium heat, and after half a minute we turn the stuffed omelet on the other side.
So quickly and easily, we got a real masterpiece with a light crust and delicate, juicy pulp inside. Such a dish just have time to throw in your mouth, it melts and you don’t even have to chew. For the festive version of such an appetizer, you can cook an omelet in the form of a roll, and then cut into small pieces. The roll recipe is the same, just start wrapping in small pieces from the side where the filling is, and press it well with a spatula, giving it a neat shape. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the real omelet according to GOST and the most delicious recipe for an air omelet!