Stuffed potatoes are an original way of cooking potatoes. Favorite potatoes will surprise you with a colorful taste and will be liked from the first bite. Cooking it is very simple! Delight your loved ones with delicious stuffed potatoes!
- potatoes - 15 pieces;
- meat - 250 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- sour cream, butter for pouring;
- at will tomato sauce.
Stuffed potatoes. Step by step recipe
- Peel the potatoes and use a special round knife to cut out the middle of the potato. But if you don’t have one, just cut the middle of the potato with a knife.
- Boil until cooked for 8-10 minutes.
- Pass the meat with onions through a meat grinder or chop finely, add salt and pepper.
- Stuff the potatoes and put them in a deep pan, tightly, but so that you can pour the sauce on top.
- Mix sour cream with salt, add some water and melted butter, stir and pour the potatoes. You can also add tomato sauce, a more rich taste is obtained.
- Cook potatoes for 30 minutes in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C.
Serve stuffed potatoes on the table, decorated with greens. It looks very appetizing, and the taste is incomparable. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of potato rolls in pita bread and stewed potatoes with cucumbers.