Want to impress your guests with an original presentation and simply awesome taste? Then cook the stuffed squid "Piggy". This dish will make your table truly festive and interesting. Well, your guests will definitely ask you for a recipe.
- carcasses of squid - 12 pieces;
- rice - half a glass;
- mushrooms - 300 grams;
- cheese - 120 grams;
- leek - 1 piece;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- mayonnaise - to taste;
- peppercorns - for decoration;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Stuffed squid "Piggy". Step by step recipe
- Boil rice in salted water.
- Fold the finished rice in a colander so that the glass has excess liquid.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- We chop the onion into cubes.
- Fry mushrooms and onions in vegetable oil until cooked. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Three cheese on a grater.
- Cook eggs, cut into small pieces.
- We mix all the ingredients for the filling, add mayonnaise to taste.
- Squid carcasses put in a pot of boiling water, literally for 10 seconds. Then quickly remove and rinse under cold water.
- We clean them from the insides, carefully remove the thin chord, remove the film.
- After you cut off the fins, do not throw them away, they will be the ears of our piglets.
- We stuff our piglets with filling.
- Gently make a recess for the eyes and ears with a knife.
- We put pepper with peas instead of eyes, and fins instead of ears. Also fasten with toothpicks.
- Sent in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Cook in a heated oven at 150 degrees.
When preparing squids, they can be greased with mayonnaise or butter. We put the finished piglets on a plate decorated with lettuce leaves, and serve. Cook with “I love to cook,” we have all the best. Next time, be sure to try squid fried with onions in sour cream or stuffed squid in a creamy sauce!