The “I love to cook" team wants to share with you secrets of how to cook stuffed squids in cream sauce in the oven so that they turn out to be juicy, fragrant and tender at the same time. Dish at 100! It’s impossible not to fall in love! Try it and you will not regret it!
- squid carcass - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 180 grams;
- a pinch of salt and pepper;
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cream - 80 grams.
Stuffed squids in a creamy sauce. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the mushrooms and fry until tender.
- Dice tomatoes and add to the pan to the mushrooms.
- Grate the cheese.
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling (cheese with mushrooms and tomatoes) when the mushrooms cool slightly. Salt, pepper. Leave some cheese.
- Start the squid with the resulting minced meat. It is better to fasten it with a toothpick to maintain maximum juiciness.
- Lubricate with cream, put in a baking dish, sprinkle with cheese left.
- Bake at a temperature of 170 ° C, 20-25 minutes.
Now you know what to stuff squids on the festive table, everyone will like the serving and taste. And cooking them is pretty simple! Check out our recipe video!
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! Next time, be sure to try stuffed squid "Piggy" or squid fried with onions and sour cream!