For the first time, I tried the pancakes with cottage cheese at a wedding with a friend who was in the village. Their taste won me over forever. After the wedding, I got a recipe for these wonderful scriptbooks and now I am happy with this miracle for my family. They are prepared with milk and starch; they are thin, delicate and aromatic, home-made warm and surprisingly tasty!
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- starch - 5 tablespoons;
- salt - a third of a teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- sunflower oil - 1 tablespoon.
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- an egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- optionally you can add raisins, poppy seeds or citrus zest.
Sour cream and oil to lubricate the plaques.
Sorcerers with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- With a whisk, beat the eggs with sugar.
- Then add the starch, grinding with sugar and egg so that there are no lumps.
- Then pour in milk, sunflower oil and mix. Let stand for 15 minutes and start frying.
- For the first time, grease the pan with sunflower oil and begin to fry the shingles, distributing the dough throughout the pan, the excess dough can be drained back. Fry only on one side!
- After all the scripts are ready, cover them with a plate and turn over and let stand for 5 minutes
- Grind the cottage cheese with sugar and egg, optionally add poppy seeds, raisins or citrus zest.
- On the ready-made caseframes (on the side that is fried), lay out the filling from the cottage cheese, wrap it with a straw.
- We put the plaques in a shape (round or rectangular), smearing the layers with estimated and melted butter.
- Sent for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
The dough turns out to be liquid, SO MUST BE, nothing else needs to be added. You will surely succeed! The recipe for these plaques without flour, and this is their charm!
The fragrance will be for the whole house! The divine taste of these clerks will conquer the hearts of even great gourmets!
Stuffers with cottage cheese video recipe
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook muffins with cottage cheese and herbs and holiday braids from cottage cheese.