You do not like to fry thin pancakes? The dough always doesn’t turn out that way, and the pancakes are lumpy and thick? Do not be sad, you will now recognize the recipe for the perfect super thin pancakes. You can serve them with tea with condensed milk, or you can wrap some filling. So let's get started!
- water - 600 milliliters;
- milk - 600 milliliters;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- wheat flour - one and a half cups;
- starch - one and a half cups;
- butter - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar to taste.
Super thin pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar, add salt and vanilla in the end. Beat again and pour in milk and water. Then add flour and starch gradually, stirring.
- Melt the butter in a steam bath and add to the dough, pouring a thin stream of boiling water.
- Let the dough stand for about half an hour.
- We fry pancakes in vegetable oil on both sides.
And the pancakes are super thin and tasty. Serve them with tea, with jam, with condensed milk, with sausage and just instead of bread or pastries. Yummy! "Very tasty" we wish you bon appetit! And be sure to try 2 more wonderful recipes: lace pancakes and the finest pancakes in milk.