We present to your attention a simple and quick recipe for excellent bird milk cutlets. Chicken cutlets are soft, versatile, with a crisp and melting filling. Very delicious and tender chicken cutlets will please even the most fastidious eaters. Serve a salad of fresh vegetables to the “Bird's milk” cutlets - a royal dinner on your table! If you have never cooked chicken meatballs with egg filling, then catch up. You will not regret!
- minced chicken - 500 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- seasoning "Curry" - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- chicken egg - 1 piece.
- flour + breadcrumbs.
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- green onions;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- butter - 50 grams.
Excellent cutlets "Bird's milk." Step by step recipe
- For the preparation of "Bird's milk" cutlets, we need minced chicken. It is very good to use homemade minced meat and not frozen, but fresh.
- Place the minced meat in a deep bowl, add salt, curry seasoning, black pepper to taste, one chicken egg and mix everything well (I mix the cutlet mass with my hands).
- For breading homemade minced chicken cutlets in a separate bowl, combine wheat flour and breadcrumbs in equal quantities.
- Boil two chicken eggs in salted water, cool, peel and finely chop.
- To combine all the ingredients for the “Bird's milk” chicken cutlets, we need a small deep container.
- We send the chopped eggs to the prepared container.
- Chives (take the amount of onion at your own discretion) are well washed and finely chopped.
- We chop the chopped onion to the eggs.
- Hard cheese (you can use any) we rub on a fine grater and shift to the rest of the ingredients.
- Melt the butter in a water bath.
- Pour the liquid oil into a container with eggs, onions and cheese and mix well. I did not add salt to the filling, because I have salty cheese.
- From the prepared filling we form small cutlets.
- Now we proceed to the formation of "Bird's milk" cutlets. So that the stuffing does not stick to the hands, we first wet the hands in water and form the tortilla from the minced meat, put the filling and pinch the edges well so that the fillings are not visible anywhere.
- Put the meatballs with the filling into breading and roll in well.
- In order to prevent the filling from flowing out in the “Bird's milk” cutlets, we cool them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan so that it completely covers the bottom.
- We fry excellent cutlets on low heat with a closed lid.
- From this amount of ingredients I get 8 large, juicy, deliciously delicious cutlets.
The awesome “Bird's milk” cutlets are very easy to prepare and will be obtained even by beginners in cooking. Cutlets are incredibly delicious, both cold and hot. Cook with “Very tasty” - everything is so amazingly appetizing and divinely delicious that it will delight you and help you to nourish your family.