And here’s a very interesting beetroot casserole. So easy to make, but amazingly tasty. I myself did not expect. And most importantly, my child is eating it on both cheeks. After all, beets are very useful.
- semolina - 1 glass;
- boiled beets - 2 pieces;
- milk - 1 cup;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- onion - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 30 grams;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Tasty casserole "Beetroot". Step by step recipe
- Leave the semolina with milk for 20 minutes to swell.
- Fry chopped onions finely in vegetable oil until translucent, add grated beets, salt, pepper, add your favorite herbs.
- Add water to the pan, grams 15-20, and simmer vegetables for 5 minutes on low heat.
- After removing the pan from the fire, combine the swollen semolina with beets, knead until smooth.
- We put it in a baking dish, pour sour cream on top and send it to the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- We take out and sprinkle with grated cheese on top, again we send to bake for 15 minutes. During this time, the cheese is melted and baked until golden brown.
- We get out of the oven, leave in the form for another 10-15 minutes.
Very tasty casserole "Beetroot" in a warm form (not hot), when it is a little infused. Serve with sour cream or light cream sauce. Beetroot sweetness itself is the highlight of this non-dessert casserole. A real merger! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the zucchini casserole and pot-pie casserole with meat.