A win-win option for serving meat for the festive table is a delicious chicken in the oven. And if she still will be incredibly fragrant and beautiful, with an amber crust - the hostess will hear a lot of compliments. When baking whole chicken, you can be sure that all guests will get a piece. We offer to cook a chicken in the oven, using the tips of the YouTube channel video recipe.
- chicken weighing about 2 kilograms;
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- 50 milliliters of beer;
- 100-150 grams of butter;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tablespoon of barberry;
- salt, pepper, paprika, oregano.
Tasty chicken baked in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the chicken well (it is better to take chilled rather than frozen) and remove excess fat.
- In several places we cut the skin so that it can be easily separated from the carcass (we do not remove, but raise it).
- Carefully, taking care not to damage, remove the skin.
- Squeeze the garlic into the mixture of spices and mix thoroughly.
- Mix half the spices with soft butter (try to make a homogeneous mass).
- In small portions, stick the mass with spices under the skin, distributing it with a thin layer (you can see the correct implementation of this step in the video from the YouTube channel).
- We lubricate the whole chicken with vegetable oil, trying not to miss a millimeter.
- Rub all the remaining spices.
- The remaining butter and barberry grate on the inside of the chicken.
- We lay the chicken in a sleeve and tie it on one side, trying to squeeze out as much air as possible.
- We mix soy sauce and beer, pour the mixture into a sleeve.
- We tie the second end of the sleeve.
- We leave it for 2-3 hours, periodically turning over and doing “light massage” to our chicken.
- We send the pickled chicken to bake in the oven for 75-80 minutes (at a temperature of 180 degrees).
Finally, our delicious chicken with an amber crust on the table. Garnish can be served with vegetables (or vegetable salad), buckwheat porridge or boiled potatoes. Garnish recipes on the site "I like to cook." And next time we will cook a Picasso chicken and a chicken in lace!