The recipe for this fish in Greek is very simple, but quite original and very tasty, it is prepared almost as easily as the sprat in the marinade. Eating her is a pleasure, and cooking is simple and easy. Affordable ingredients, minimal costs, and on the table a real masterpiece of Greek cuisine - “I love to cook” prepared for you the best and time-tested recipe!
- Fish fillet - 700 grams;
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- cheese - 300 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 150 grams;
- juice of one lemon;
- basil, parsley and green onions.
Greek fish. Step by step recipe
- Cut fish fillet portionwise. Add salt and pepper to each slice and rub with lemon juice.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, chop the garlic and herbs. Mix it all with mayonnaise.
- Grate half the cheese and add to the resulting mass.
- Put the fish fillet on a baking sheet, put tomatoes on top, with garlic, mayonnaise and cheese.
- Rub the remaining cheese on top and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Be sure to try to cook such a fish in Greek together with “I love to cook”, and this dish will become a favorite forever. And next time we will offer you for dinner fish in sweet and sour sauce!
Enjoy your meal!