Tasty and magnificent curd cheesecakes have not lost their popularity for many centuries. In the period of Kievan Rus, cottage cheese was called cheese, so this delicacy got its name. There is a wide variety of recipes for making simple cheesecakes - and each of them is good in its own way. I will tell you about the secrets of cooking original cottage cheese delicacies, which will be an excellent breakfast for your whole family and will immerse you on a real tropical trip. Delicate cheese flavor and peach sauce complementing it will create a special holiday atmosphere. So, let's start the process of creation.
For the preparation of cheesecakes:
- 350 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of flour;
- one and a half tablespoons of sugar;
- 100 grams of banana;
- 80 grams of dried apricots;
- a tablespoon of lemon juice;
On the sauce:
- 150 grams of canned peaches;
- 15 grams of butter.
Delicious lush curd cottage cheese pancakes. Step by step recipe
For those who are interested in how to cook cottage cheese pancakes, I propose the following step-by-step recipe, following which you will get not only magnificent, but also incredibly tasty cottage cheese delicacies.
- So, let's start by making a sauce for cottage cheese pancakes with banana and cottage cheese. To do this, peaches need to be chopped with a blender until a homogeneous, mushy consistency is formed.
- The resulting mass is poured into a metal container and put on low heat. Constantly stirring, evaporate the peach mass: thus getting rid of excess fluid.
- Add the butter, stir. Cook on a low fire our future sauce: about 2 minutes. We set it aside for now.
- We start to cook simple cottage cheese pancakes from cottage cheese. To do this, take a deep container and pour the curd mass into it.
- Add sugar to it. Then we drive in the eggs and with a mixer we mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Take the flour and add it to the curd mass. We continue to mix the products, forming a dough for cheesecakes with a banana.
- Dried apricots thoroughly washed with water, and chop it with a knife.
- Then in the same way we harvest a banana. Pre-clean it and cut into small pieces: about the same as dried apricots. Sprinkle banana slices with lemon juice.
- Now pour the pieces of dried apricots and banana into the curd mass, mix the ingredients well.
- Pour a little flour on the working surface: here we will spread our cheesecakes with dried apricots before frying.
- Gently pick the dough with a spoon and spread it on the surface, roll in flour, forming a cheesecake. To do this, first create a small ball of dough, and then slightly compress it, leaving a sufficiently high side.
- We put the pan on medium heat, pour the oil for frying.
- When the oil is heated, we start frying our lush cheesecakes in a pan on both sides: turn over when a beautiful and golden crust forms below. After frying the other side, carefully remove the curd from the pan.
- After frying the last cheesecake, you can serve the dish on the table.
So we reviewed the recipe for delicious cheesecakes with banana. As you can see, cooking them is quite simple. You can serve them with sour cream, jam, in our case it is an original and rich peach sauce. Believe me, with this combination your breakfasts will turn into a real tropical holiday. On the culinary site “I love to cook” you can find other interesting and easy recipes. Enjoy your meal!