Eggplant and meat are perhaps one of the most delicious combinations, especially in the form of casseroles. If you add a couple more ingredients to this, a little love and bake, you get a fantastic dish. Let's have a feast of the stomach.
- minced meat (you can mix pork and beef) - 500 grams;
- 1 medium onion;
- 2 large tomatoes;
- potatoes - 5 pieces;
- 2 eggplants;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Potato casserole with eggplant and meat. Step cooking
- Cut the onion into medium slices, fry until golden brown and add to the minced meat.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste. All salt, pepper and knead thoroughly.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into rings and place on a baking sheet. In the same way, cut the eggplant and lay them on top of the potatoes.
- Place the minced meat on top of the eggplant and put the casserole in the oven for 50 minutes (temperature 200 ° C).
15 minutes before cooking, remove the casserole and sprinkle with grated cheese, return the dish back to the oven.
Potato casserole on the table! We guarantee that no one can resist this yummy! Serve in combination with vegetable salad!
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the potato casserole with meat and the potato-meat casserole with minced meat.