The health benefits of beef liver are invaluable. Today “I love to cook” offers you the perfect way to cook it. It will not take you much time, everything is so easy that even a novice hostess will succeed. Tender beef liver is incredibly appetizing. At the sight of it, saliva flows and I want to eat piece by piece. See for yourself.
- beef liver - 700 grams;
- four cloves of garlic;
- salt - a teaspoon;
- two onions;
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of soda;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- flour for breading.
Tender beef liver. Step by step recipe
- Let's prepare the beef liver. It must be washed well, dried with a disposable kitchen towel or napkin.
- Then remove the film from the liver, and only then cut into large pieces.
- To prepare the marinade, we need to beat the egg with a whisk and add salt, mix well. Then add to the egg and soda. We mix everything.
- Pass the garlic through the press.
- Chopped garlic combine with the egg mixture.
- Pour the prepared liver with the resulting marinade. It is best to pickle in an enamel bowl.
- Send in the refrigerator for three hours to marinate.
- Cut the onion into rings and fry until golden brown.
- When the liver is marinated, proceed to frying. Roll the liver in flour.
- We fry in a heated frying pan in oil, over low heat until cooked.
- When the liver is ready, fill it with fried onions and cover the pan with a lid.
- We send in a preheated oven to 160 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Ready-made liver can be served to the table.
The liver turned out to be tender, soft, juicy with a crisp. The aroma is just amazing. You can decorate with fresh herbs, complement with a side dish.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant appetite and recommends the next time to cook chicken liver with hearts or royal liver.