A fine variety of the usual diet is a gentle cottage cheese casserole: a healthy, natural, sour-milk dish. An airy dish of cottage cheese turns out to be unusually tender, tasty and aromatic. Make it for breakfast - and get a bunch of thanks from family members. And calcium and protein contained in the curd will give a boost of energy for the whole day.
- cottage cheese - 700 grams;
- semolina - 100 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- sour cream 25% - 100 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- salt is a pinch.
Delicate curd casserole. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the airiest tender cottage cheese casseroles, we need first of all in a small bowl to pour the semolina with milk. Then mix the ingredients until gruel forms and leave for 10-15 minutes to swell.
- Separate the proteins from the yolks (you can do this with a PET bottle: see the article “Life hacks for the kitchen on our site“ I like to cook ”).
- In a separate bowl, beat the squirrels with a whisk or a mixer in lush foam: they will make our cottage cheese casserole more tender and airy.
- Gradually add sugar to the proteins and continue whisking until sugar is completely dissolved.
Tip. Cottage cheese for casseroles can not be decanted, as semolina will absorb excess whey (unlike toppings, for example, for dumplings).
- In a separate container, add the yolks to the cottage cheese, swollen semolina and sour cream.
- Whip all the ingredients for the cottage cheese casserole with a blender.
- Add the whipped proteins into the curd mass and gently knead until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Tip. You can add dried cranberries or chopped dried apricots to the cottage cheese casserole, if desired, this will give the casserole a certain sourness. And vanillin, lemon or orange peel - will make the dish fragrant.
- Separately, we prepare a baking dish: grease it with vegetable or butter.
- We fill the form with the curd mass and put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- You can sprinkle the cooked tender delicious cottage cheese casserole in the oven with powdered sugar on top.
- There are many variations on the theme of cottage cheese casserole and in many cuisines it always takes pride of place among desserts. This recipe is very similar to the recipe for a Ukrainian syrnik in Lviv: a favorite delicacy of many citizens and guests of the city. In some recipes, tender curd casserole is cooked with boiled rice (preferably round - it is more tender than long-grain). Macaroni is also added to the casserole: but in such cases, semolina should be excluded from the recipe.
Tip. For cottage cheese casserole, you need to take fat cottage cheese, then it will be more tender. But if you have cottage cheese with a fat content of 3% at home - it's okay: you just need to put a slice of butter in the mass.
I recommend cottage cheese casserole with jam or pour sour cream. Kids especially love her with liquid chocolate. Your family will remember the wonderful breakfast all day long and will not refuse a piece of cottage cheese casserole even after dinner. Do you always want to please your family and guests with unusual dishes? We are waiting for you on the site “Very Delicious” for new recipes! And pay attention to the recipe for making cottage cheese casseroles from childhood and the recipe for cottage cheese casseroles.