My children often ask them to cook tender meat "hedgehogs" with potatoes and cheese. This is a hearty and beautiful dish that has a pleasant golden crust of cheese. Potato slices soaked in meat juice and very tender and juicy minced meat balls are a unique and very tasty combination. Meat hedgehogs under cheese - a wonderful lunch or a full dinner for the whole family.
- minced pork - 400 grams;
- rice - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 80 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- potatoes - 10 tubers;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- salt - a pinch;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Delicate meat "hedgehogs" with potatoes and cheese. Step by step recipe
- Add minced onion and garlic clove to minced pork meat. For the preparation of meat hedgehogs, you can also use mixed minced meat: that is, pork-beef or turkey, mixed with chicken.
- Boil rice: in the proportion of a glass of rice groats for two glasses of hot water. First, the rice needs to be washed well under running water: until the water becomes clear.
- Tip. For the preparation of fillings, it is better to use round-grain rice: it is softer and softer. And for the preparation of friable rice as a side dish to the main dish, we use long-grain rice.
- Put the cooked cooled rice into the minced meat.
- Drive one egg.
- Salt and season the minced meat with rice with black pepper.
- All the components of the meat "hedgehogs", mix thoroughly.
- Tip. Finely chopped cubes of sweet bell pepper can be added to the minced meat. It is advisable to take several colors: yellow, red and green. Pepper will give the dish juiciness, pleasant taste and bright color accents.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Periodically palm dipped in water and make small balls of minced meat.
- We spread the "hedgehogs" from the minced meat on a baking sheet, at a small distance from each other.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, peel them and cut them into circles: one centimeter thick.
- Potatoes need to be salted and spread on a baking sheet in between the meat balls.
- To prevent the dish from being dry, you can add a little mayonnaise over the hedgehogs from minced meat with potatoes.
- Tip. It must be remembered that if mayonnaise gets on raw potatoes, after baking the potatoes hold their shape and can be a little hard: since the acid contained in the mayonnaise does not allow the potatoes to soften.
- We send our dish to bake in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- We grate hard cheese with an average size of holes: or grind it with a blender.
- Tip. It is better to use cheese of those varieties that melt well when heated.
- Sprinkle with chopped cheese “hedgehogs” from minced meat and again send to bake until fully cooked: for about another 15 minutes.
Tasty, rosy hedgehogs from minced meat with potatoes, cooked in the oven, served hot. You need to eat them right away: while the cheese still stretches. This is a full dish with a side dish - mouth-watering and hearty. Cook with our site “I love to cook”: delight loved ones with delicious dishes.