At one point, I realized that there was not enough exotic in life, so I decided to make something like that in the kitchen. The recipe for turkey with spinach sunk into my soul, I cooked it, tried it and could not stop and ate an extra portion. So today I want to share with my readers “I love to cook” a recipe for teriyaki turkey with mushrooms and spinach, thanks to which you will plunge into Asian culture and cook their national dish
- turkey fillet - 500 grams;
- spinach leaves - 180 grams;
- dry shiitake - 80 grams;
- champignon mushrooms - 250 grams;
- red onion - 1 piece;
- teriyaki sauce - 80 milliliters;
- olive oil - 70 millimeters.
Teriyaki turkey fillet with mushrooms and spinach. Step by step recipe
- Cut the fillet into pieces 2 centimeters wide, beat off, make chops.
- Put the fillet in a bowl and pour teriyaki sauce for marinating for 20 minutes.
- Soak the shiitake for 15 minutes, pour the water into a glass, do not pour. Cut the shiitake.
- Mushrooms cut into slices.
- Put the fillet on a preheated skillet and fry until golden brown in oil.
- Remove from heat and put on a plate.
- To the place where the fillet was fried, toss the onion, shiitake and mushrooms, fry for about 7 minutes, pour in the marinade in which the fillet was marinated, and the liquid drained from the shiitake.
- Put turkey fillet to this mass and simmer for 10 minutes under the lid.
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Serve turkey fillet with mushrooms and spinach.
The taste of the dish is amazing, the combination of tender turkey with mushrooms is simply divine! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Be sure to try to cook turkey mitballs with cheese and cream sauce and turkey a la Cordon Bleu.