Cooking Thai meat at first glance may seem very complicated. But today, together with “Very tasty,” I want to convince you and teach you how to cook a delicious, and most importantly unusual dish. The meat is perfect for all side dishes, but it is usually eaten just like that!
- meat - 1 kilogram;
- sweet pepper - 500 grams;
- milk - 1 cup;
- curry - 1/2 teaspoon;
- salt to taste;
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon;
- vegetable oil - 30 milliliters.
Cooking meat in Thai. Step by step recipe
- Cut the meat and pepper into strips, as in the photo.
- Fry the meat, wait until all the liquid has evaporated, then pour the milk and set the fire to a minimum.
- Simmer until milk disappears.
- Then add chopped bell pepper.
- When the pepper is ready, add the curry pepper, soy sauce and salt.
- Stew for 5 minutes and turn it off.
- The dish is ready!
Try to cook meat according to this recipe and feel the charm of the most unusual cuisine in the world. Thai meat will show you that foreign cuisine is also hearty, simple and delicious. Gourmets will also like it, and everyone who just doesn’t mind eating a tight meal. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking cucumbers in a fur coat and pork side.