The best chicken cutlets cook quickly enough: therefore I often fry them for dinner. Chopped chicken fillet cutlets are very juicy, soft, mouth-watering and satisfying - my family is delighted with such a delicacy. Tender chicken breast cutlets just melt in your mouth: cook them for sure - and enjoy the incredible taste.
- 600 grams of chicken;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 1 raw chicken egg;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 3 tablespoons of starch;
- 140 milliliters of kefir;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.3 teaspoon chicken seasoning;
- vegetable oil for frying cutlets;
- ground black pepper to taste.
The best chicken cutlets. Step by step recipe
- My chicken fillet, dry and chop as finely as possible.
- Hard chopped hard cheese (according to the recipe).
- Grind the onion head (the smaller we cut, the juicier the cutlets will be).
- Mix all the ingredients for chopped cutlets. In a deep bowl, send the chicken, hard cheese and chopped onions.
- Squeeze through a press into minced meat 2 cloves of garlic (you can also chop with a knife or grate).
- Add the seasoning for the chicken, ground black pepper and half a teaspoon of salt.
- We drive in one egg and pour the kefir into the minced meat (of any fat content, it doesn’t matter). All components are mixed well.
- Add potato starch, once again carefully knead the minced meat, cover the bowl with cling film.
- We give 10-15 minutes so that the stuffing is infused and, thanks to starch, becomes more dense.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, put the minced meat in a well-heated oil with a tablespoon and form cutlets.
- Fry over medium heat on two sides: until golden brown. Cover the pan with a lid.
- We put ready cutlets on a napkin to stack excess fat.
From the chopped chicken cutlets, you can quickly cook a rich breakfast in the morning: a burger sandwich for morning coffee.
- We take 2 round buns for burgers, cut them in half.
- Fry the buns in two tablespoons of vegetable oil (in a pan) until golden brown.
- Remove them from the pan and grease the finished mustard (you can see the recipe for its preparation on our site “Very tasty”). Mustard will need 0.5 teaspoon.
- If cutlets were cooked in the evening, then preheat them in the microwave - we need hot ones.
- We put a hot cutlet on one half of the bun, cover with a sheet of salad, put a circle of tomato. Close the second half of the bun.
And another quick burger option.
- We take two round buns for burgers. Also, as in the previous recipe, fry them in vegetable oil on both sides.
- We put a hot cutlet on one half of the bun, cover it with a sheet of lettuce, put a thin slice of ham on top, and a thin circle of tomato on it.
- We spread a plate of cheese (you can use already sliced cheese, this is sold in stores). And cover with the second half of the bun.
- If you want the burger sandwich to be more juicy, the layers of the filling can be coated with mayonnaise.
Soft and juicy cutlets can be served with any side dish, vegetable slices and herbs. Chopped chicken cutlets are delicious both hot and cold. And with them you can cook a quick and satisfying sandwich burger for breakfast. Come back often to my channel and to the Very Delicious website - we have prepared many more wonderful recipes.