Golden autumn - it’s time to still have time to get out into the nature, for barbecue, I’ll reveal the secret of cooking the best marinade for meat. I tried a lot of options, but this one makes the kebab simply divine, that I want another piece! The meat is very tender, juicy, melts in your mouth!
- pork neck - 3 kilograms:
- onions - 1 kilogram;
- carbonated mineral water - 1 liter;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
The best marinade for meat. Step by step recipe
- The washed meat is cut in portions. Practice shows that they are best fried, not overdried and do not remain raw inside, but outside prepared pieces of 5x5 cm.
- Peel and chop the onion rings.
- Put everything in a saucepan, salt, pepper, mix and pour mineral water.
- It is recommended to leave the meat to infuse for 10-12 hours. But we cooked after 2 hours of soaking, and I can say that the kebab also turns out to be very tender and juicy. Gas bubbles instantly soften the meat fibers. Do not worry if you have little time for soaking - mineral water is the best option in this situation.
- Before cooking, pour the water into a container, we will use it if it is necessary to put out the fire. Sprinkle the meat with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- String the meat on skewers, evenly distribute along the entire length. If you want to fry a pickled onion, then it is better to do this on a separate skewer or wire rack. When cooking with kebab, onion manages to burn, but the meat has not yet been prepared.
Nature, and before you fragrant, still hot kebab, you take off the skewer and taste a piece of this divine meat and you understand that here it is - happiness! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the sweet apricot sauce for meat dishes and the three most delicious marinades for meat baked in the oven.