I always wanted to learn how to cook thin pancakes with milk. In the process of cooking, you come across various similar recipes, but I realized that it is very important to choose the right ingredients and their proportions. Together with “I love to cook,” I want to share the recipe for the best thin pancakes in milk that I have tried.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- egg yolks - 3 pieces;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- melted margarine (butter) - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1-2 tablespoons (depending on sweet or unsweetened pancakes);
- salt is a pinch.
The best thin pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Grind the yolks with sugar, add salt, melted margarine (it gives tenderness to pancakes).
- Alternating, add flour and milk, knead the dough (like liquid sour cream).
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Before baking the first pancake, grease the pan a little with oil, after I do not lubricate, the fat in the dough is enough.
- Bake thin pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
Pancakes with milk are soft and tender. The main secret is that proteins that add density are not added here. Used margarine or butter, this gives the creamy taste and softness of the dough. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try 2 more wonderful recipes: super thin pancakes and lace pancakes.