The best Turkish cutlets - this is one of the fastest, even (I would add) express recipe, tasty and juicy cutlets. So simply cutlets you certainly never cooked. They turn out to be very fragrant, soft inside and with a crisp on the outside. More than once I had to cook them at home, but when I first treated my friend, she immediately asked for a recipe. These were not just Turkish cutlets in her performance: this was her first meatball recipe and her first meatballs. Everything turned out with a bang! Try it and you.
- butter (margarine) - 2 tablespoons;
- cow's milk - 170 milliliters;
- hard cheese - 100-120 grams;
- boiled chicken - 400-500 grams (in my case, chicken legs);
- chicken yolks - 2 pieces;
- BC wheat flour - 2 tablespoons with a hill;
- spices: salt, pepper - to your taste.
The best turkish cutlets. Step by step recipe
- First we need to boil chicken. In cutlets we will use already boiled, prepared meat. You can take any part of the chicken carcass. This time I used chicken legs. With them I boiled the broth, which I can then use to make soup. I plucked the meat and cut it into small pieces. Arranged in a bowl and set aside for a short while.
- We begin to prepare a creamy sauce (mass). For this we need a stewpan or a small saucepan. We put two tablespoons of butter or margarine and put on the stove. On a small fire, melt it. Then add the sifted flour and stir well. You should get a thick, doughy lump.
- Now, without removing from the stove and without stopping stirring, we begin to gradually pour in milk. The most important thing at this stage is to prevent the formation of lumps and thickening. Everything should be uniform.
- If you feel uncomfortable stirring with a spoon, take a whisk, and use it to mix everything.
- Then, when the mass has become homogeneous, add the grated cheese on a coarse grater. Mix.
- Add the spices. You can just salt and pepper. Again, if you like aromatic herbs, you can add them. If you, for example, have parsley, dill or even mint - you can add finely chopped greens.
- The last step in the sauce will be adding two chicken yolks. Gently mix the whole mass.
- Now is the time to add chicken. Stir everything. So the mass is ready for frying cutlets. It slightly resembles a dough for fritters with apples, a very similar consistency.
- In many recipes, it is recommended to put the mass in the refrigerator for several hours: so that the products grapple with the meat. Then it is recommended to fry in breading (flour, egg, breadcrumbs), but today I propose a slightly different way: my option is simpler and faster.
- Pour the refined oil into the pan, heat it, then reduce the heat to medium and fry it in the usual way, as you usually do with pancakes. Each cutlet is approximately one tablespoon of mass. Fry until golden brown on both sides. We put the finished patties on a plate pre-coated with a paper towel. The towel absorbs excess oil.
Serve ready-made Turkish cutlets in a warm form. They are perfect for side dishes such as potatoes, cereals, you can even eat with vitamin salad. Chicken cutlets are surprisingly juicy and tender. Remember that cutlets are not always pre-prepared minced meat and a standard set of ingredients, there are very interesting, simple and quick recipes: like this one, for example. My family loved him very much: I hope he will love you too. The site “Very tasty” has a huge number of cutlet recipes: look, choose your own and cook with love. Enjoy your meal!