Which of us doesn't like cutlets? From childhood, I remember the taste of tender cutlets with mashed potatoes. But I don’t really like to mess with pork or ground beef, so I prefer chopped chicken cutlets. They turn out more tender and juicy. And my family loves chicken. We practically do not eat other meat. Therefore, I hasten to share a cool recipe for juicy chopped chicken breast cutlets. Write it down!
- chicken fillet or breast - 600 grams;
- cheese - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- starch - 3 tablespoons;
- kefir - 140 milliliters .;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- seasoning for chicken - ⅓ teaspoon;
- pepper to taste.
The juiciest chopped chicken breast cutlets. Step cooking
- Chicken fillet - meat without bones and skin - is the most expensive part of poultry in stores. Therefore, to save money, you can buy chicken breast with skin and carefully cut it. To do this, put the breast on a cutting board, take a sharp knife and start cutting in the thickest part. Find the place where the bone begins, and take off with careful movements, helping yourself with a knife, the meat from the bone. Try to remove almost all meat. The bones that remain can be removed in a container or plastic bag with a lock and stored in the refrigerator - they are well suited for chicken stock.
- When you got the fillet from chicken breast, it needs to be washed and dried with a paper towel.
- Now cut it into small cubes. We place in a small container.
- Hard cheese (any one that you prefer is not important here) is also cut into small cubes and sent to a bowl with fillet.
- Finely chop the onion, put in the same bowl.
- We take two cloves of garlic using a garlic squeezer, chop them and combine with the previous ingredients.
- Now it's time to spice. You need to work with them carefully so as not to overdo it. Add seasoning for chicken to the minced meat, one 1/3 teaspoon, just a little pepper and salt to taste will be enough.
- We break one egg there.
- Pour 140-150 milliliters of kefir.
- Now you need to mix everything well with a spoon.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of starch into a bowl. And again you need to mix well.
- Take a cling film, cover the bowl and leave to brew for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the stuffing will thicken thanks to starch.
- We take a frying pan, pour a little vegetable oil, wait until it is warmed up, with the help of a spoon we form cutlets and put them out to fry.
- It is necessary to fry cutlets under the lid until golden brown on both sides.
- When fried, put them on a paper towel or napkin to absorb excess fat.
- Put the finished meatballs on a dish and serve. They turn out the most juicy and tender of those that I have tried.
- Garnish can be potatoes or pasta, or rice to your taste. Also, the most juicy minced chicken breast cutlets can be served with vegetable salad or vegetable slices.
As you can see, the step-by-step recipe for making chopped chicken breast cutlets is very simple. I have no doubt that this dish will become one of your favorites. It can be prepared for a simple family dinner, or for some holiday, when the house is full of guests. Then everyone will be able to appreciate your culinary talent. Enjoy your meal! And go to the site "Very Delicious", we still have a lot of cool recipes!
Photos and videos belong to Natalia Kalnina