Just yesterday I tried the juiciest kebab in my life. So delicious, smelling haze (because it was prepared on the grill), fragrant: thanks to spices and herbs. In general, I’ll be honest: I asked the owners for a long time to share the recipe for such a delicious kebab. Of course, they resisted, but, in the end, the most treasured recipe was in my hands. And I, in turn, share the recipe for cooking kebab with you.
- minced meat - 1 kilogram;
- fat - 150 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- salt to taste;
- cilantro - to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
The most juicy kebab. Step by step recipe
- For the preparation of minced meat, we take meat: it can be lamb, beef or chicken - in principle, which one you go. It will be delicious if you mix several varieties of meat. In no case do not take frozen meat for the preparation of kebab - it must be fresh. Wash it, dry it well with a napkin, dry it. We cut off all the veins and films, twist through a meat grinder. The grinder mesh is best used with a large grill: then the minced meat will be the perfect size.
- Salo (if you have a piece of skin, then you must cut it), cut into small pieces and, like meat, twist through a meat grinder. You can’t do without fat. Slices of fat are a bonding material between minced meat and onion, do not allow it to crumble.
- Onions peeled, washed, dried, cut into strips.
- Cilantro necessarily wash and cut finely. I will use frozen kebab for making kebab: such greens are also perfect for preparing a juicy dish.
- Now we take a large bowl and mix in it all the products prepared by us: minced meat, lard, onion and cilantro. Add salt and always black ground pepper: you can’t do without them. Here, in principle, and all the constituent components. You can, of course, add some other spices, but do not overdo it much. This dish does not like a large set of herbs, it is best to stay on black pepper and cilantro.
- To make the kebab juicy, it should be well beaten off. This is done very easily. Take the minced meat with both hands, try to grab the whole, raise it and quickly lower it back into the bowl. How would you drop it. So do it several times, then mix it. Again, beat off several times: repeat the entire procedure several times.
- When the meat is well beaten, put it in the refrigerator for several hours. After the minced meat has cooled, pluck a piece the size of a large patty from it, like your fist. Before this, be sure to moisten your hands with water: then minced meat will not stick to your hands. Moreover, in winter, hands should be moistened with warm, and in summer, on the contrary - with cold water.
- The prepared cutlet is strung on a skewer. This should be done carefully, all the while smoothing the stuffing on the surface. When the meat is distributed throughout the skewer, be sure to check that the layers are uniform on all sides. Tip: in order to keep the minced meat well on skewers, they need to be taken with a large diameter: it will not hold well on thin ones and, when frying at the stake, it will simply fall off.
- The remaining minced meat is distributed over the rest of the skewers: do not forget to dip your hands in cold water. From our portion of the products we got six identical skewers.
- Lula kebab is fried on the grill. Therefore, you need to make a fire in advance, let the coals burn out and set the skewer on the grill. So that the kebab does not burn out, and even more so does not remain moist, it should be turned over: preferably every 30 seconds. In just a few minutes you will feel the aroma of fried meat at the stake. It takes about 12 minutes to fry such yummy. But everything, of course, depends on the heat of the fire and the thickness of the minced meat on skewers.
- When the kebab is completely browned on all sides and when it is pierced it will produce clear juice - it is ready.
All that remains for us is to immediately bring the kebab to the table until it has cooled down. Serve it with herbs and sauce that you like most. By the way, tomato sauce is ideally suited for kebab: especially, spicy-sweet taste. And don't forget about the fresh white bread: it goes well with roasted meat on the fire. Hope you enjoyed the easy-to-cook kebab recipe. Do not forget about our site “Very Delicious”: because there are still a lot of different delicious recipes on it. Enjoy your meal!