The recipe for the most delicious buckwheat is merchant-like - you’ll just lick your fingers. In addition, this dish is prepared quickly and simply without much effort. When I cook buckwheat in a merchant way, the aroma in the kitchen is simply divine. Try it and you will love it. You are welcome the recipe of the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant style at your discretion.
- buckwheat - 1 glass;
- minced meat - 400 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- parsley - for decoration;
- hot pepper - half a pod;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
The recipe for the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant style. Step by step recipe
- We clean the onion, shred the half rings.
- We clean the carrots, three on a grater.
- Chop the garlic as finely as possible.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Hot pepper cut into small rings.
- Buckwheat clear of garbage and rinse well.
- We heat the vegetable oil, after which we spread the minced meat. Salt, pepper to taste.
- When all the liquid has evaporated and the minced meat begins to fry, add onions and carrots. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- We spread the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- We put buckwheat and fill it with water.
- Cooking under a closed lid. Add some salt and a mixture of Provencal herbs.
- When buckwheat is ready, add garlic and hot pepper, mix.
- Decorate the finished dish with parsley.
If desired, you can replace the tomatoes with tomato paste or use both ingredients. Buckwheat in a merchant's style of the most delicious buckwheat in a merchant style is a dish that will take its rightful place on your table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the Hutsul traditional banosh dish and find out how to cook porridge properly.