Recently I tried cabbage cutlets. I was just thrilled! I have never eaten such delicious cutlets, and even with cabbage. When I cooked them at home, cutlets scattered from the plate with a bang. Try it and you won’t regret it.
- cabbage - 1 small forks;
- onion - 2 heads;
- semolina - 100 grams;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- parsley - half a bunch;
- dill - the floor of the beam;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 1 cup.
The most delicious cabbage cutlets. Step by step recipe
Cabbage patties we will cook a little in an unusual form. But this is the highlight of our cutlets. The taste of our cabbage cutlets is fundamentally different from those that you have tried before. So, let's start cooking.
- Pour water into a saucepan, add salt to taste and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, put the cabbage. Pre-cut the cabbage into 12 parts.
- Cook cabbage for about 12 minutes. Then we drain the water, put the cabbage in a colander, so that unnecessary liquid from the glass.
- When all the excess liquid drains, grind the cabbage through a blender. Squeeze it slightly. We do not need excess fluid.
- We clean the onion, chop it with very small cubes.
- We clean the garlic, squeeze it through the garlic press.
- Finely chop the greens.
- In a cup we put onion, minced cabbage, semolina, salt, pepper to taste, a mixture of Provencal herbs and garlic.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- We form cutlets.
- Fry, pre-roll in flour, in vegetable oil from two sides to a golden crust.
The most delicious cabbage cutlets are ready! Enjoy your meal! Ready cutlets can be served with sour cream. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend that you also try the economy version of onion cutlets and unusually tasty cauliflower cutlets.