What could be tastier than fried chicken kebab prepared according to a special and quick recipe! The whole secret in the marinade! Try at least once to make a barbecue according to this recipe - and it will become your crown. Meat has never been so juicy, tender, soft. Crispy fried crust, unique aroma - will delight you! Having bitten off a piece, you will understand: this chicken kebab is the peak of culinary excellence! And how to cook a simple marinade for barbecue, I will write in detail on "Very tasty."
- chicken legs, thighs or drumsticks - 2 kilograms;
- onions - 600-700 grams;
- homemade mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, spices.
The most delicious chicken kebab. Step by step recipe
- Cut the onions into thin half rings, put in a bowl and season with your favorite spices (pepper, seasoning for chicken or barbecue, and so on).
- Mash the onion well with a nudge: so that it starts up the juice - and mix well with the seasonings. Here's the secret: onion juice quickly and well softens the meat, making it very tender, soft. And, unlike acid-based marinades (vinegar, wine, and so on), meat juice remains inside the meat until fully cooked. Therefore, chicken skewers will turn out much tastier and juicier than made according to another recipe.
- We wash the chicken parts well, dry them slightly, if necessary, cut them into smaller pieces. Separate from the marinade salt each piece of meat.
- After chicken grease a small amount of homemade mayonnaise. You can simply fill it in a bowl and stir well, or grease each chicken piece separately (as you prefer). The recipe for a delicious homemade mayonnaise I will present below - it is very easy to make it in 5-7 minutes. But, if you decide to use a store, then take good quality, without the addition of various chemicals.
- Once again, with our hands we knead the onions well and fill them with chicken thighs, stir everything well.
- We cover the raw kebab with a plate and put it under oppression (we press it with something heavy - I put a jar or other vessel with water on top).
- We leave the chicken skewers to marinate, and melt the barbecue - this time will be enough for the meat to be well marinated, and the skewers are tender, soft and juicy, with a beautiful caramel crust.
- Spread the pickled meat on a wire rack or string on a skewer, without onions: as it will burn during cooking. You can cook it separately: fry together with the remaining marinade in a skillet over a fire, or wrap everything in several layers of foil and bake on charcoal.
- We fry the chicken skewers until cooked, make sure that the meat does not burn, if necessary, spray the coals with water to reduce heat and extinguish the fire. We check readiness, piercing pieces of meat in thick places, if bloody red juice does not stand out - everything is ready!
An appetizing aroma that is difficult to cope with, a golden golden crust, soft, juicy, delicate pulp - this is the best chicken kebab I've tried! This barbecue is not only instant, but also quick to eat, because there is not enough strength to stop. Be sure to also serve the baked onions in the marinade! Cook with us very tasty, fast and easy! Enjoy your meal!
Homemade mayonnaise for chicken skewers marinade
The recipe for homemade mayonnaise is very simple and quick - literally 5-7 minutes (even 3-4 minutes are enough for me). Mayonnaise is very tender, tasty. It is absolutely without the addition of preservatives and other chemicals, so it is possible even for children, but in small quantities, since it is quite high-calorie. During the preparation of chicken skewers, he gives a very tasty, golden crust.
- yolk - 1 piece;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon (not complete);
- mustard - 1 teaspoon;
- lemon juice - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 100-150 milliliters.
Homemade mayonnaise for chicken barbecue marinade. Step by step recipe
- Add lemon juice, salt, mustard and sugar to the egg yolk, whisk everything with a mixer for 10-15 seconds. The amount of lemon juice you can adjust as you wish. The more it is, the more mayonnaise turns acidic and sharper. The last time I forgot to put it at all, and I liked this sauce even more (I had enough acid and pungency from mustard). You can also correct the amount of mustard yourself.
- When the mass becomes homogeneous, without turning off the mixer, add a couple of drops of vegetable oil and beat until smooth. So little by little, add the butter and beat. You will notice how your mass begins to grow and thicken.
- Over time, the amount of added vegetable oil can be increased. The main thing: make sure that your mayonnaise does not exfoliate due to excess oil added in one go. If this happens, first try to beat for half a minute. If the mass has not become lush and homogeneous, then separately whisk another yolk and add our stratified mass in small portions.
Delicious homemade mayonnaise is ready! The more you add vegetable oil, the mass will become thicker. If it turned out to be too thick for you, then at the end of whipping you can add a few drops of boiled cool water, and beat everything again. This mayonnaise can be used not only for pickling chicken skewers, but also for the preparation of various salads, sandwiches. And you will immediately notice how your dishes are transformed! Just add it to salads just before serving. Bon appetit with “Very tasty”!