A quick way to get gratitude from guests and households is to serve the most delicious chicken legs baked with lemon on the table. Cooking chicken legs is very easy, and on the festive table they look just fine. Delicate, aromatic, baked drumsticks are just a boon. Lemon slices and zest give the meat a piquant sour flavor, in tandem with the aroma and taste of garlic - it's just something unusual.
- 10 chicken drumsticks;
- one lemon;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- 50 grams of butter;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- salt and pepper to taste.
The most delicious chicken legs baked with lemon. Step by step recipe
- My lemon, grated zest on a fine grater. We cut the lemon into eight parts.
- Finely chop several branches of green parsley and dill (do not forget to wash and dry the greens before cooking).
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon zest and herbs. Add crushed garlic (no need to grind it). Pour in vegetable oil. Salt and pepper to taste (I put a teaspoon of pepper and a tablespoon of salt).
- Mix the garlic-lemon mixture well and rub the meat thoroughly with it. Before cooking, wash your chicken drumsticks and dry with paper towels.
- We rub the lower legs and immediately spread them in a rather deep form. We put slices of butter on the meat, and slices of lemon between the legs.
- Pour some water into the mold.
- We send the chicken legs form to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 30 minutes (or bake until golden brown).
Baked chicken in the oven with lemon is a simple and versatile dish that can be served with any side dish. See even more delicious recipes for cooking chicken dishes on our website.