What could be tastier than meat cooked at the stake? I think every kebab lover knows that the success of its preparation depends on the correct marinade. I offer the recipe for the most delicious chicken marinade. The marinade envelops the meat, stops the release of meat juice and protects the meat from burning. The chicken skewers aged in the marinade acquire an amazing aroma, and the taste of the chicken becomes bright and original. Also, after using the marinade, the chicken becomes softer, more tender and juicier.
- 1 kilogram of chicken;
- half a glass of whey (kefir, yogurt, sour milk);
- half a teaspoon of dried garlic;
- a quarter of a teaspoon of red ground hot pepper (chili);
- a quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper;
- half a teaspoon of curry;
- 1 teaspoon of sweet pepper (paprika);
- a quarter teaspoon of salt.
The most delicious chicken marinade. Step by step recipe
- In order to make the chicken dish perfect, you need to choose high-quality meat and choose the right marinade.
- It is also very important to choose the duration of the pickling. If you want to pickle a whole carcass, it is best to pickle it the night before.
- Marinating individual parts of the chicken will require significantly less time. If you have wings, breast or loin, then leave to marinate for an hour. Thighs and lower legs require more time - from two to four hours.
- We turn to the preparation of the most delicious chicken marinade. First you need to prepare a convenient bowl for marinating chicken.
- Pour the serum into a bowl. You can use any dairy product: kefir, yogurt, sour milk, or even unsweetened yogurt.
- An important moment in the preparation of the marinade is the choice of dishes. You need to marinate meat in dishes that are not oxidized. This can be enameled utensils (enameled utensils should be free of cracks and chips, otherwise the meat may acquire an unpleasant metallic taste). Glass and ceramic dishes, special plastic dishes for cold foods, or stainless steel dishes are also well suited.
- It is not necessary to pickle meat in aluminum utensils: since the effect of the marinade on it leads to oxidation - and this will give the kebab an unpleasant aftertaste.
- In a serum bowl, add a quarter teaspoon of red ground hot pepper (chili), one teaspoon of sweet pepper (paprika), a quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper, half a teaspoon of dried garlic, half a teaspoon of curry and a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- You can add all the spices to your taste: depending on how spicy the dish you want to get.
- Pepper is the most universal of spices: we add it, probably, to each dish. But the chili pepper, which gives pungency, you need to add dosed: the more you use it, the sharper the dish.
- Spicy herbs are very good for chicken: sage, mint, marjoram, thyme, basil and rosemary. You can use only one bright taste, or you can make an original mix of the tastes of all herbs. All these herbs go well with coriander and ginger, which will undoubtedly enrich the taste of chicken.
- Turmeric can give a very interesting taste to chicken: it is necessary to add it to the marinade in a small amount. Turmeric will also give the chicken a golden crust.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- If you wish, you can add a teaspoon with a slide of granular mustard to the marinade.
- Put chicken in the resulting marinade. You can mix the chicken well with your hands so that the marinade can better absorb. After that, put oppression on the meat (for this I use a plate or a jar of water) and let it infuse in the marinade for at least three hours.
- In order for my chicken to be well saturated with marinade, I try to cook it in the evening - and leave it in the refrigerator for the night.
- I really like to make soy sauce for ready-made barbecue. To do this, use mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic and, if desired, black pepper can be added. We take the sauce and add mayonnaise to it, in a proportion of one to three: mix well and put garlic and pepper to taste.
I think any cook will say that in order to cook very tasty meat, it must be marinated. Use the most delicious chicken marinade - and your kebab will undoubtedly delight loved ones with a delicious taste and an unsurpassed aroma. Of course, there are many ways to marinate chicken, but without fear of experimenting, you can find your favorite marinade recipe. You can perfectly complement the taste of chicken kebab with sauce: sour cream, mushroom, lemon, mustard, vegetable - or ordinary ketchup. On our site “Very Delicious” you can find a lot of interesting and tasty recipes for marinating meat.