Do you want to try the most delicious cutlets in Korean? Then to you here. Wonderful Asian-style meatballs surprise not only with their bright appearance, but also with great taste. Spicy minced meat with lots of vegetables - incredibly tasty, unusual and healthy. How to cook cutlets in Korean and surprise everyone without exception, is written below!
- ground beef - 550 grams;
- celery stalks - 130 grams;
- carrots - 130 grams;
- mushroom (royal oyster mushroom) - 130 grams;
- ground nuts (peanuts, cashews) - 50 grams;
- garlic - 30 grams;
- green onions - 20 grams;
- corn starch - 20 grams;
- sugar - 25 grams;
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons;
- sesame oil - 1, 5 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper and chili flakes to your liking.
For the sauce we need:
- water - 50 milliliters;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons;
- sesame oil - half a tablespoon.
The most delicious cutlets in Korean. Step by step recipe
- The ground beef is sent to a deep bowl and add the ground nuts to it (leave some ground nuts to decorate the finished cutlets with them). In this recipe, I use chopped cashew nuts, but you can also safely use peanuts.
- Then add chopped garlic, finely chopped green onions, sugar and starch (you can use corn or potato starch).
- Pour three tablespoons of soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Add to your taste freshly ground black pepper, salt (do not forget that soy sauce is already salty) and some flakes of chili pepper.
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Now prepare the sauce for homemade cutlets in Korean.
- Pour water into a small bowl, add honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and mix with a spoon to dissolve the honey. Done.
- We cut celery stalks, carrots and mushrooms along the length of the straws (rather cubes). Important! Chunks of vegetables should be of the same length and thickness - then the cutlets will look very nice and neat.
- Mushrooms can be replaced with daikon or radish.
- Preparation is complete, we begin to form cutlets.
- Wet hands slightly with water, pick a small amount of minced meat from a bowl, knead it into a flat cake. In the middle we put one bar of carrots, celery, mushroom and wrap them in minced meat so that the edges of the vegetables are free and the middle is wrapped in minced meat.
- Do not take too much minced meat per cutlet, it should not be thick.
- Thus we form all the cutlets.
- We put a frying pan on the stove, pour a little vegetable oil into it and heat it.
- Put the cutlets in a Korean style on a heated frying pan and fry them on all sides until a uniform appetizing crust appears.
- If the pan does not place all the cutlets at once, then fry them in two stages.
- Fry the patties without covering the pan with a lid.
- Since cutlets have a thin layer of minced meat, they are prepared very quickly.
- When the homemade meatballs are fried in Korean on all sides, we pour the sauce into the pan to them.
- Stew cutlets in sauce for about 10 minutes. The cutlets are periodically turned over so that they are completely saturated with the sauce. We do not cover the pan with a lid.
- Remove the finished meatballs from the heat and put on a plate.
- In order to nicely arrange the serving of cutlets in Korean, on the bottom of the plate you can put feathers of green onions (or chives), put cutlets on it, pour them with sauce (which remained in the pan) and sprinkle with ground nuts on top.
- Can be served. Enjoy your meal.
You can eat such wonderful Korean cutlets with soy sauce or any other that you like. Make Korean cutlets in your home and enjoy their spicy taste. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.