I don’t know how it is with you, but cutlets are very fond of my family. So today for lunch I cooked the most delicious oatmeal cutlets. And I really want to tell you how to cook such meatballs at home. Cutlets with oatmeal are very tender and juicy: a crispy golden crust on top, and inside - juicy delicious minced meat. Take your time and be sure to cook delicious homemade oatmeal cutlets.
- 0.5 kilograms of minced meat;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- half a glass of oatmeal;
- 1 onion;
- a quarter cup of milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- pepper and salt to taste.
The most delicious cutlets with oatmeal. Step by step recipe
- Drive the egg into a bowl and mix with milk.
- Oatmeal is poured with the egg-milk mixture, which is first poured into a bowl. We remove the flakes to the side so that they swell: for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the onions and chop. It can be finely chopped with a knife, chopped in a blender, or simply grated: as you like.
- Grind garlic in the same way.
- Add chopped onions with garlic to the prepared minced meat. You can use the ready-made meat for such cutlets, or you can twist the meat yourself through a meat grinder.
- Oatmeal has already swollen and softened. We also add them to minced meat.
- Now mince the pepper and salt. This amount of food will take about two teaspoons of salt, but do it to your liking: for some, this amount may not be enough, but for other cutlets it will be too salty.
- Stuffing the minced meat and beat off well with our hands. The better you beat the minced meat, the cutlets will be tastier.
- Pour cold water into a bowl and begin to form cutlets. Dip your hands in water, soak them and take a piece of minced meat. Form a round or oval cutlet. There is no principle in this; make cutlets such as you like.
- Form cutlets from the whole stuffing. If desired, they can be breaded in breadcrumbs, but this is not necessary.
- We put the pan on the fire, pour the vegetable oil and heat it.
- Put the patties on the preheated pan.
- When the patties are browned below, turn them over to the other side and continue to fry further. The fire should not be strong, so that the patties are well cooked, and not just browned.
- When the cutlets are fried on both sides, cover them with a lid, reduce the heat to a minimum and let them warm for several minutes.
Oatmeal cutlets are ready. You can serve them with any garnish: mashed potatoes, buckwheat porridge or with vegetable salad. Or you can just cut a piece of fresh bread, put a patty on it and eat it: it will be delicious in general. Cook with the site “Delicious”, indulge your loved ones with various sweets, and we will find new recipes for you. Enjoy your meal!