Quite by accident, I found out the recipe for the most delicious dumplings. Frankly, I have never tried such dumplings. When I got the recipe, I immediately cooked them at home, my family was just thrilled! Be sure to try making dumplings according to this recipe, and you will not regret it.
- flour - 800-900 grams;
- semolina - 1 teaspoon;
- water - 1.5 cups;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- onion - 5 heads;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- pork pulp - 1 kilogram;
- beef pulp - 1 kilogram.
The most delicious dumplings. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough. Sift the flour.
- Pour the flour into a deep cup with a slide, make a small depression, add a pinch of salt, semolina, eggs and cold water. This little pinch of semolina will never let your dumplings boil. And the eggs will give a beautiful yellow tint.
- Knead the dough. Do not make the dough too cool if it is slightly sticky - that's okay.
- We remove the dough to rest for 1 hour. When our dough lies, it will become more dense and elastic.
- Knead the dough already on the table. Sprinkle flour on the table so that it does not stick.
- The dough should turn out soft, while not sticking to your hands and table.
- We clean in the refrigerator.
- My meat, twist through a meat grinder. Salt, pepper to taste.
- We clean the onion, cut into small cubes. Mix the onion with minced meat. Add soy sauce. Well, this is my discovery personally, it turned out very tasty.
- To make your dumplings juicy, add some ice water to the minced meat.
- We remove our mince for a short while in the refrigerator.
- We get our miracle dough and roll it not very thick and not very thin.
- We make dumplings. Ready dumplings are best removed for a short time in the freezer.
Well, if your guests are already on the doorstep, it's okay if you cook them right away.
I want to share my favorite ravioli sauce. Take a bowl or a small deep plate. When the dumplings are cooked, pour one broth of the broth. Wait for it to cool slightly, add soy sauce and garlic squeezed through the garlic press. Mix and serve to dumplings. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!