I love summer because you can always cook my favorite, most delicious light-salted cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes. Having spent a minimum of effort, you get excellent salted vegetables: delicious, crispy, moderately salty. On the plate, everyone will choose exactly the piece that is most to their liking. You can’t imagine the best addition to young potatoes or barbecue.
- young zucchini - 300 grams;
- fresh cucumbers - 300 grams;
- fresh tomatoes - 300 grams;
- several cloves of garlic (2-3 little things);
- one bunch of dill;
- salt to taste.
The most delicious salted cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes. Step by step recipe
- To cook home-made salted vegetables, they must first be prepared.
- So, a young zucchini is well washed with water, slightly dried with a towel.
- Using a knife, gently cut the peel from it with a thin layer. Also remove the stalk.
- Cut the peeled zucchini into thin sticks.
- Tip. Zucchini you need to choose young and fresh. Such zucchini has a very delicate pulp, and they turn out delicious. Cooking from such zucchini is a pleasure. They should not be lethargic and overripe. If the zucchini has overripe seeds, then they must be removed.
- Fresh cucumbers are also good at washing. Cut off the ends on both sides. Cut the cucumbers into thin sticks.
- Tip. It is best to choose medium sized cucumbers. They should be hard and crunchy, rich green in color, without any damage.
- Separate 2-3 cloves from the head of garlic, peel them, rinse with water and finely chop with a knife.
- I also wash a bunch of fresh green dill, shake off the remaining moisture and chop finely with a knife.
- Now that all the vegetables are ready, we take a bag (of such a size that all our vegetables fit in it) with a Zip-Lock fastener and put chopped zucchini and cucumbers in it.
- We cut fresh tomatoes in half directly in a bag (I had two pieces), add chopped garlic and dill.
- Then add a teaspoon of salt with a slide and close the bag tightly.
- Shake the bag well until everything is mixed. Salt, garlic and dill should disperse evenly across the vegetables.
- We send the package with light-salted cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes to the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Tip. If you don’t have a bag with a Zip-Lock fastener at your fingertips, then you can safely use a regular plastic bag: you just need to tie it well into a knot.
- We put light-salted vegetables on a plate and serve.
Now you know another simple recipe for making lightly salted cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes. Such salted vegetables increase appetite very well, go well with dishes of potatoes and meat. Be sure to cook them at home: it is very tasty. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.