Cutlets - one of the favorite dishes in any family, which is prepared from beef, chicken or pork: how do you like squid cutlets? Have you tried it yet? Then you should do it right now! Delicate, juicy and very light - they will become a bright decoration of any side dish. The beauty of the squid cutlet recipe is that the minced meat and the cooking process itself takes a minimum of your time, and at the same time gives you an incredible, refined taste. Be sure to try it! So, I’m telling you how to cook them yourself.
- 400 grams of squid;
- 1 medium onion head;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of buns (white);
- vegetable oil (for frying);
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- a little black ground pepper (to taste).
The most delicious squid cutlets. Step by step recipe
You will be surprised that the recipe for squid cutlets is very simple, and is prepared for one or two.
- Take a piece of bun, remove the crust and soak with some water to make it wet.
- Using a meat grinder, grind the squid carcass. Scroll the onion head. Then squeeze the water from the bun and pass after the onion.
- Separate the yolk from the protein and pour it to the minced meat. Lightly add salt, season with pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
- Beat the protein with a mixer until an airy foamy mass forms. After that, add squid cutlets to the minced meat and mix until smooth.
- If you have a too liquid consistency, then quickly add a couple of spoons of breadcrumbs to the squid cutlets. After that, we send the minced meat for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- We take the egg and drive it into a separate container. Slightly add salt and add a spoonful of water, mix well.
- How to prepare the dough for squid cutlets, we have considered, now we are starting the process of frying.
- We put a frying pan with a thick bottom on medium heat, pour oil.
- We take a little mincemeat and form squid patties, like grandma’s: that is, a standard shape.
- Dip the cutlet in the egg mass, then in the breadcrumbs, roll it on all sides. The oil has already warmed up, so put the patty on the surface of the pan, fry on both sides to a beautiful golden color. Remove the fried squid cutlets from the heat and put on a plate.
- Squid cutlets will go very well with a delicate sauce of piquant taste. It is prepared very easily: mix 1 to 1 sour cream and mayonnaise, and add chopped garlic and green dill. The sauce will perfectly complement delicious squid cutlets: one more favorite family delicacy will appear in your home.
- As a side dish, I recommend using potatoes in any form: for example, mashed potatoes or baked in the oven. (Recipes for cooking you can find on the site "I love to cook").
Very fast and tasty cutlets will appeal to both adults and children. You will find more new recipes on “I like to cook”. Come, see and create culinary masterpieces with us!