The most delicious meat in Thai is that you need to cook at least once in your life. The meat in the sauce is very soft, bell pepper gives an incredible flavor, and sugar and soy sauce add caramel notes to the dish. Thai meat is very spicy, just a flaming dish - more likely a male option for cooking meat. But the severity can be adjusted: adding hot pepper to your taste. Home cooking meat does not take much of your precious time: everything is very quickly fried over high heat in a deep frying pan.
- 500 grams of beef;
- 2 bell peppers: red and green;
- one lemon;
- soy sauce - 1-2 teaspoons;
- olive oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- half a bunch of green onions;
- a little hot hot pepper (optional);
- grated ginger root - a teaspoon;
- sugar (optional).
The most delicious meat in Thai. Step by step recipe
- Pour so much vegetable oil into a deep pan so that it completely covers the bottom somewhere about a centimeter. We put on the fire.
- 5-6 tablespoons of sugar spread in oil, mix until sugar turns brown.
- Tip. Sugar caramelizes meat, but you can add less or not put it at all.
- We cut the beef meat into thin rectangular strips, put it in a pan with sugar. Fry over very high heat, stirring constantly. It will take us just a couple of minutes for the meat to become sugar.
- Sweet bell pepper cut into not very thin strips, send to the pan with meat, mix.
- We spread ginger root grated on a fine grater in a pan and garlic passed through a press. Continue frying with constant stirring.
- Pour quite a bit of soy sauce into the pan: literally 1-2 teaspoons. Mix. Let the liquid evaporate a little.
- Add finely chopped hot pepper (optional) and fairly large pieces of green onion (about 5 centimeters long).
- Salt and pepper at this stage, focusing on your taste.
- Squeeze the lemon juice directly into the pan (also, to your taste). Mix. Let's boil a couple of minutes.
- We take out the meat with a slotted spoon right on the dish. We do not use the sauce.
Delicious Thai meat is served with a side dish of fresh rice or rice noodles (this is traditional, but you can cook another side dish to your taste). The meat can be laid out on a plate covered with cabbage leaves and served with canned vegetables - also very tasty. You can look at other recipes of Thai cuisine on our site "Very tasty".