Do not know what dish to surprise guests? I propose to cook the most festive meat fingers. These are incredibly tasty meat rolls with aromatic filling that will not leave anyone indifferent. Cooking them is not at all difficult, the ingredients are available. The look of this dish is amazing, it will become an ornament for any holiday. The meat fingers baked in spicy sauce are very juicy and aromatic. Be sure - your home and guests will be delighted with this dish.
- 800 grams of beef meat (can be pork);
- 200 grams of onion;
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- 160 grams of mushrooms;
- 100 grams of prunes;
- 20 grams of butter;
- 150-200 milliliters of water;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
- anise, nutmeg, bay leaf, allspice to taste.
The most festive meat fingers. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, cut the meat in not too thick pieces, cover the cut piece with cling film and carefully beat off on both sides.
- It turns out a large piece of meat, it needs to be cut in half. Then the meat fingers will be more accurate, but you can make them larger if you wish.
- Tip. To make meat fingers cook faster, beat meat thinner.
- Next, add all the pieces of meat and pepper on both sides. We cover the bowl with meat with cling film and proceed to the preparation of the filling.
- Prepare the onion: peel it from the husk, wash it and cut into small cubes.
- We heat the pan, pour a little vegetable oil and send chopped onion into it, fry it until golden brown.
- Prepare the mushrooms: they need to be cut into small cubes and add to fry to the onion.
- Tip. If you use champignons, then it is better to fry them separately from onions, as they give a lot of juice, and then add the fried mushrooms to the onion.
- Fry mushrooms with onions until golden brown, transfer to a bowl so that the filling cools down.
- Rinse the prunes well, separate the seeds, soak in water, and then cut into small cubes. Add chopped prunes in a bowl to the fried onion with mushrooms, mix everything, add salt.
- When the filling has cooled, you can proceed to the formation of fingers. We put the stuffing on a piece of meat and carefully roll the rolls, put the roll in the baking dish with the seam down.
- Thus, we form all the pieces of meat, trying to wrap them in a roll as tightly as possible.
- When the fingers are laid in the form, we send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for about ten to fifteen minutes. During this time, the meat will empty the juice and decrease in volume.
- Prepare the sauce. In a preheated pan, send a piece of butter, melt it, add flour and lightly fry it in butter until a light brown color, stirring all the time.
- Add the water to the fried flour, reduce the heat, put the bay leaf, anise, allspice, coriander and grated nutmeg. Mix all the ingredients and add some salt.
- We take out the fingers from the oven and pour the juice from the meat into the sauce, mix, taste, add the missing ingredients if necessary.
- Pour the prepared sauce into the fingers in the baking dish, put it in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake until tender (about fifteen to twenty minutes).
- When serving, you can pour sauce and sprinkle with herbs.
The most festive meat fingers are ready, be sure to cook this dish at home and delight it with the taste of your family and guests. Visit the site “Very Delicious” and you will find many interesting recipes. Enjoy your meal!