If you don’t want to spend a lot of time preparing breakfast, but want to please your relatives with something tasty, try the most unusual pancakes “Khachapuri”. They will please you with their excellent taste: incredibly soft, awesome mouth-watering, tender pancakes with cheese filling will appeal to everyone. From the simplest ingredients we get an amazing dish.
- wheat flour - 2-3 tablespoons;
- kefir - 150 milliliters;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- processed sausage cheese - 150 grams;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon without a hill;
- fresh dill greens - 1 bunch;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons.
The most unusual pancakes "Khachapuri". Step by step recipe
- Initially, let's prepare the dough for the most unusual pancakes “Khachapuri”. For this we need a container (I have a plastic bowl).
- We put the cottage cheese into the prepared dishes, break the chicken eggs (according to the recipe) and rub the cottage cheese with the egg very carefully (for this I use a crush).
- Add kefir to the cottage cheese (we use kefir at room temperature to make unusual pancakes), half a teaspoon of soda, half a teaspoon of salt, sugar, and mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We add 2-3 tablespoons of wheat flour to the milk mass and mix thoroughly until smooth. The dough for the most unusual pancakes "Khachapuri" is ready.
- We will make the most unusual pancakes with cheese filling. For this we need 150 grams of processed sausage cheese.
- Cheese (according to the recipe) is rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Finely chop the garlic with a knife. Shredded garlic is sent to grated cheese.
- Tip: if you have large cloves of garlic, then take three, and if small, take 5-6 cloves. It all depends on how sharp the filling for unusual pancakes you want to make.
- My fresh dill and chop it finely.
- In a bowl of cheese and garlic we transfer the chopped dill, add two tablespoons of sour cream, and mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained. The filling for the Khachapuri pancakes is ready.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- We spread the dough in the form of pancakes on a heated frying pan, spread the cheese filling on the dough and cover it with dough again.
- Fry the pancakes on low heat on both sides until golden brown.
Seductively appetizing pancakes with cheese filling and a delicate garlic aroma will not leave anyone indifferent. Khachapuri fritters are very simple and quick to prepare. Visit our site “Very Delicious” - and you will surely find step-by-step recipes for preparing delicious dishes to your taste.