Finally, I was lucky to get an original recipe for delicious peanut pancakes in milk. I first tried them in a restaurant on a corporate party, and I remember this taste for a long time. And now, pancakes are frequent guests at my table, my son squeals with delight when I cook them. Such an appetizing aroma spreads throughout the kitchen that drools. And what a divine peanut flavor these pancakes have! I prepared them for the birthday of the child, everyone really liked it. Now I want to share with you, readers, "Very tasty." The recipe for peanut pancakes is absolutely simple and straightforward.
- wheat flour - 180 grams;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- milk - 400 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 2 to 3 tablespoons;
- peanuts (peeled, raw) - 0.75 cups;
- salt is a pinch.
Delicious peanut pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Drive eggs into a bowl, add salt and sugar, grind with a whisk until smooth.
- Add milk and mix well. For cooking pancakes, I sometimes use not quite fresh milk, that is, it has not yet soured, but it doesn’t taste very good. And I want to note that the pancakes turned out well in this case too: no acid or bitterness was felt. So, if you have open milk already 2 to 3 days ago, it is perfect for this dish.
- The flour needs to be sifted, and preferably 2 times. During this time, it is enriched with oxygen and the dough is more tender. In small portions, add it to the liquid ingredients and stir with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Beat peeled peanuts with a blender or mince. The result is a homogeneous peanut mass, which we add to the dough and mix well. Please note that the better you chop the peanuts, the more gentle, uniform the pancakes will be.
- If the dough is a little thick, then dilute it with milk. (On the YouTube site video, the girl suggests diluting it with water, but from experience I will say: it’s better not to do this - the dough immediately starts to stick to the pan, it’s hard to turn it over). It is better to cook only in milk or only in water.
- Before baking the first pancake, lightly grease the pan with vegetable oil. Be sure to pour the dough on an already heated surface. (To make pancakes, use a thick-walled pan or crepe maker, which evenly distributes the temperature, and your products will bake well).
- Fry thin pancakes on both sides until rosy. Try to shake the dough with a ladle every time, as peanuts are heavy enough and will settle to the bottom of the bowl.
Another tip from my experience: to make thin pancakes of uniform thickness, try to pour the dough on the center of the pan (not on the side), and then quickly rotate in a circle. And twist only in one direction, otherwise the pancake on one side will turn out to be thicker, and this is significantly noticeable for a thin test. According to this recipe, you can make pancakes without milk, replacing it with water, only in this case, leave the finished dough to infuse for 40 minutes.
From myself I advise: cook these unusual pancakes. I'm sure everyone will love them!
And now the most delicious peanut pancakes in milk are ready. You can serve them with condensed milk, sour cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and indeed without anything - they are divine! Join us on “Very Delicious”, use our proven, step-by-step recipes, cook and surprise your family and friends with original and delicious dishes. For lovers of unusual pancakes we offer 2 more unusual recipes: orange pancakes and diet oatmeal pancakes.
Enjoy your meal!