My friend perfectly cooks silver carp in the oven. It turns out so tender and tasty that I want to eat and eat it. She saw a cooking recipe on a video on one of the sites. I cooked this way to my family and they were delighted. Let's cook together with “I love to cook” silver carp in the oven and you will get a lot of pleasure and positive.
- one piece of silver carp;
- two teaspoons of mustard;
- seasoning for fish - 2 teaspoons;
- olive oil - 3 teaspoons.
Silver carp baked in the sleeve in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Combine mustard, seasoning and olive oil. Mix well.
- We smear a piece of fish with a mustard mixture. We send it to the refrigerator for one hour. This is necessary so that the fish is marinated.
- Then put in a baking sleeve. We knit a sleeve on both sides.
- Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 240 degrees 30 minutes.
The fish cooked in the oven is divinely delicious. I also want to add that the recipe says to bake at a temperature of 240 degrees, but it seemed to me that it was a lot, and I set it to 200 degrees and 40 minutes.
I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you.