We have a recipe for one tasty and simple dish that your men will really like - in one hot frying pan there are potatoes, hunting sausages and golden onions!
- potatoes (boiled) - 4 pieces;
- hunting sausages - 200 grams;
- 1 medium onion;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- pickles (can be pickled) - 5 pieces;
- soy sauce - 0.5 tablespoon;
- dry white wine - 100 milliliters;
- tomato paste (sauce) - 150 milliliters.
The most delicious fried potatoes with hunting sausages. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the onion and garlic, fry until golden in hot oil.
- Cut the hunting sausages into medium equal pieces and add them to the pan.
- Add wine, soy sauce to the pan, mix well with the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about a minute.
- Cut the cucumbers into strips, cut the potatoes into medium slices and add to the pan.
- Lastly, add tomato sauce (pasta) and simmer the dish under a closed lid for 15 minutes.
For an even sharper effect, serve this dish right in the pan! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And next time for dinner we have very tasty fried potatoes without a pan or fried potatoes with cabbage.