Well, who refuses to taste thin lace pancakes? Yes, and such: with holes, air. I think there will be a lot of people. But, unfortunately, not every housewife can make thin pancakes. But the “I love to cook” team is in a hurry to help you and offers an absolutely simple recipe for pancakes with kefir and milk. The most amazing thing is that they will be obtained by everyone, even those who had not stood at the stove before.
- milk - 2 glasses;
- kefir - 0.5 cups;
- a tablespoon of sour cream;
- 3 eggs;
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (to taste);
- salt - 0.3 teaspoon;
- flour - 1.5-2 cups (the amount of flour depends on the fat content of kefir and sour cream, as well as on the density of eggs);
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- vanillin to taste.
Oil to grease the pan.
How to cook thin lace pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Whisk eggs with sugar and salt with a whisk.
- Then add sour cream, mix again.
- Keep stirring, add kefir and milk.
- Mix flour with baking powder and add to the dough.
- Optionally, add a little vanillin and sunflower oil. The dough should be a homogeneous mass, without lumps.
- Heat the pan well, brush with vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough into a pan with a thin layer. Roast on both sides. The pancake should turn out all in a hole and at the same time it is easy to turn over.
Spread the finished pancakes one on one, greasing each with a piece of butter. You can serve just with tea and jam or wrap your favorite filling in pancakes.
So you know, dear friends, how to bake thin lace pancakes. But do not forget about the main secret: cook only with love and a good mood. And be sure to try thin pancakes with milk and tender pancakes with milk according to a special recipe.
Enjoy your meal, come to us often, we have a lot of tasty and interesting recipes.