There is hardly a mistress who has never fried thin pancakes in milk. There are many recipes for making delicious pancakes, among which each woman has a special, branded one. And I am no exception !!! Today, along with “Very Delicious”, I want to tell you how to bake incredibly delicious, thin pancakes in milk with holes. This is ideal for breakfast: your family will not only be tasty, but also hearty fed. Seductively appetizing, fragrant pancake just melts in your mouth. Pancakes are very simple to prepare and are obtained "excellently" even by a young hostess.
Let's see what we need for this.
For 15-16 pieces:
- 350 milliliters of milk;
- two medium eggs;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 40 grams of vegetable oil;
- 130 grams of flour;
- 4 grams of salt.
Delicious thin pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Two medium-sized chicken eggs are lightly beaten with a whisk (very good if you take homemade pancake eggs: then the pancakes will be yellow).
- Since we will prepare pancakes in milk, pour milk into beaten eggs, add sugar, 4 grams of salt (this is approximately 0.5 teaspoon) and mix well.
- Sift 130 grams of wheat flour (the sifted flour is saturated with oxygen, as a result, it mixes more easily, becomes uniform and the dough for pancakes becomes soft and lush).
- Add the sifted flour to the milk mixture and knead a thick pancake dough (it is desirable that the pancake dough is free of lumps, and if there are lumps, you can beat it with a mixer until smooth).
- Leave the dough for 30-40 minutes on the desktop.
- Pour vegetable oil into the rested dough (there is a lot of vegetable oil in the dough, so the pancakes are elastic and they are very easy to fry). The result should not be a thick dough.
- Fry pancakes in a pan as usual: pour the dough, distribute evenly throughout the pan and fry the pancake on both sides (in our test there is a lot of oil, so you do not need to grease the pan with oil, but also: there are special pancake pans: they have low walls and most importantly - dense bottom).
Cooking pancakes according to this recipe can be either sweet or savory. There are a huge number of filling options: mushroom, liver, cheese with spinach, chocolate, caramel, honey. Show your imagination and invent your own stuffing.
I want to share with you a recipe for the fillings that occupy leading places in my family.
- Spicy cheese: one teaspoon of grated horseradish, one bunch of dill, 200 grams of butter, 200 grams of cheese (chop dill and mix with all the ingredients. Beat the resulting mixture in a blender. Stuff the pancakes).
- Banana: one lemon, three bananas, 70 grams of butter, two tablespoons of sugar. Beat softened butter with sugar using a mixer. Mash bananas with a fork and sprinkle the resulting smoothie with the juice of one lemon. Mix. Add mashed potatoes to butter with sugar and beat again. Stuff the thin sweet pancakes with the banana mixture.
As a drink, “Strawberry in milk” is ideal for pancakes: 4 cups of milk, 2 cups of strawberry juice, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 100 grams of fresh strawberries (fresh strawberries, mashed with a wooden spoon, mix with sugar. Whisk, gradually add cold boiled milk )
And you can also serve thin pancakes with holes without filling to the table - just with jam or jam. I share the recipe for thin pancakes in milk with holes on the portal “Very tasty”. Come back often, I have a lot of interesting things for you that will pleasantly surprise and deliciously feed your family. And be sure to try thin lace pancakes and delicate pancakes in milk.
How to bake delicious, thin pancakes - like in a school cafeteria - you can watch the YouTube channel video.