I really like to cook pancakes. My favorites are thin pancakes on semolina. They are much tastier, thinner, more elastic, more aromatic than ordinary ones. And you can put any stuffing in them. Therefore, today I will reveal the secret of how to make the finest pancakes on semolina, from which everyone: both adults and children, will go crazy crazy. And we will also prepare the filling - delicious, juicy, mushroom.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- milk - 550 milliliters;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- semolina - 230 grams.
- champignons - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 15 grams;
- grated cheese - 40 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- dry garlic - ¼ teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - ¼ teaspoon.
Thin pancakes on semolina. Step cooking
- Take a large container and break three eggs into it.
- Whisk well with a whisk.
- Continuing to beat the eggs, pour in 250 milliliters of milk. And mix.
- Add sugar, mix.
- Now you need to pour salt into the bowl and mix well too.
- Add semolina, bring to a uniform consistency and leave for 15 minutes.
- At this time, prepare the filling. Take mushrooms, onions and cut into small pieces.
- We put a pan on the fire, pour a little vegetable oil and fry the onions until transparent.
- When the onion is ready - add mushrooms to it and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let's do pancakes. Mix the liquid in the container again and pour 350 milliliters of milk. Mix.
- Now you need to pour the pancake dough liquid into the blender and mix in it too, so that everything becomes one consistency. The dough is ready.
- After 10 minutes after stewing the vegetables, add sour cream to the pan, mix and leave to simmer another 5 minutes.
- Take a crepe maker, set it to warm up, pour vegetable oil so that the pancakes do not stick.
- Pour the dough into the pan quite a bit, so that the pancake is very thin. Pour the excess dough back into the container.
- Fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- Repeat the process with the whole test.
- Cover the finished pancakes and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add oil to the mushrooms, mix the cheese.
- Salt, add dry garlic and pepper. The filling is ready.
- We can start. We put the pancake on a dish or a plate, put about one or two tablespoons of the filling on the edge and fold it with an envelope.
- Wrap all the pancakes like that.
- Now put the pancakes in a baking dish. It is possible in several layers, just grease each with butter. And put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve pancakes with sour cream - it will be even tastier.
Here we have such wonderful elastic pancakes. And flour was not needed at all. Rather, call the whole family, and bon appetit! Check out the Very Delicious website, we still have a lot of cool recipes!