I could not think that thin pancakes in milk, but without eggs - are so delicious! They turn out so soft-soft that the hand itself reaches for the additive. You won’t immediately guess what was done without eggs, like ordinary classic thin pancakes. Recently, I was preparing a lean version of these vegetarian pancakes without milk, replacing it with water. And I want to say that it also turned out very tasty. My baby burst them on both cheeks. The whole secret of taste is that they are baked on custard dough. Therefore, I, along with “I love to cook,” want to tell you how to cook delicious thin pancakes in milk without eggs. Moreover, they are done quite quickly and simply.
- flour - 390 grams;
- milk - 1 liter;
- sugar - 60 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- butter in the dough - 2 tablespoons;
- butter for greasing pancakes - 50 grams (optional).
- cottage cheese - 350 grams;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- vanillin - 0.5 sachets;
- salt is a pinch.
The recipe for thin pancakes in milk without eggs. Step by step recipe
- Sift the flour, add granulated sugar, salt and soda, mix.
- Pour half the milk into a dry mixture of products and mix well.
- Add vegetable oil and knead again. As a result, you will get a pretty cool dough.
- We put the second half of the milk on the fire, heat it so that it is hot, but not yet boiling. As soon as you see that there is a small vapor above the milk - you can take off.
- In small portions, using a ladle, add hot milk to the dough. Knead well every time, until smooth. (If you pour all the milk at once or add in large portions, you will not be able to mix well, the dough will take lumps). The result is a choux pastry, thick enough for thin pancakes.
- To remove all possible lumps and make the dough homogeneous and more liquid, it must be passed through a sieve with small holes. To do this, put a sieve on top of another bowl and pour the dough into it. Wipe the condensed dough with a ladle or spoon. If you get a lot of lumps or the dough is thick enough, then add quite a bit of cooled boiled water (about 20-30 grams). The lumps will immediately begin to disperse.
- Stir the dough, if it seems to you that it is still thick for thin pancakes, then add a little water.
- Pour the melted butter and beat well with a whisk.
- Leave the dough to brew for 20-40 minutes.
- Before you bake the first pancake, you need to finely grease the pan with vegetable oil.
- Fry thin pancakes on both sides until a rosy color appears. (To make it convenient to turn over, use a thin spatula).
- For a better taste, baked pancakes can be greased with melted butter. As soon as you remove the pancake, immediately brush with a brush dipped in butter.
- Let's make a simple classic version of the curd filling: for this, you need to grind the curd with a fork or beat with a blender. If you have too thin cottage cheese, then discard it in a colander or cheesecloth.
- Add sour cream, sugar, salt and vanillin, mix well. Correct the necessary filling density with sour cream (very good consistency of the filling in the video - it does not spread and is not too thick).
- Smear the filling over the entire surface of the pancake with a spoon and wrap it with a tube. When you spread the filling, try not to put a lot of it on the edges of the pancakes, otherwise it will fall out.
Thin pancakes with milk turn out very tasty, you can’t even say that without eggs. Eating such pancakes is a pleasure! They will appeal not only to those who follow a vegetarian diet. Also, the recipe for these custard pancakes can be used during fasting. It will be very tasty if you wrap mushroom stuffing, fish, and potato stuffing in them. And if you cook sweet pancakes, then when serving, you can pour jam, condensed milk, wrap halva or grated apples in them. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of corn pancakes with rye flour and custard pancakes.