Each housewife seeks to diversify the everyday menu, to add a twist to her masterpieces, so that every member of the family can enjoy her creation with pleasure every time. Squids can be a great option to pamper your family. The methods of their preparation are varied, but 4 of the easiest to prepare, but no less tasty recipes will be considered.
The simplest and most affordable option for preparing such a dish can be safely called fried squids with onions. The process itself is simple and happens pretty quickly. Even an inexperienced chef will cope with such a task.
- a little more than a kilogram of frozen squid;
- two good large bulbs (it is best to use the Crimean red variety);
- garlic (a couple of cloves);
- a full teaspoon of salt;
- frying oil.
- Before you start cooking this dish, you should deal with freshly frozen squid. To do this, place them in a container (preferably in a basin) and pour boiling water.
- Then immediately add a couple of buckets of cool water, after which you can already start cleaning the product. After the process is completed, they should be thoroughly washed again under cold running water.
- After this comes the onion line. It must be cut in half rings and fry for 5 minutes.
- After that, finely chopped garlic and seafood are added, cut in advance by thin rings.
- Everything salts and mixes well.
- Next, cover the dish and stew for a couple of minutes.
Such a simple and at the same time tasty dish is served as a hot dish or as a salad. Its preparation will take a minimum of time.
Everyone knows that not a single holiday, not a single feast is complete without salads. Therefore, before each event, all women are in search of new and unusual recipes. And here is one of them.
- several eggs (pieces 4);
- about 6 squids;
- 2-3 onions (medium size);
- vegetable oil.
- Preparing a seafood dish is quite simple and a salad with squid and fried onions is proof of this. To do this, squid is first thawed, then cleaned and washed well with water.
- Then they are cut with ringlets and wait in the wings.
- Next, chop the onions in medium cubes and fry lightly in oil. Squids (thawed and peeled from the film) are boiled for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into strips or rings, as it happens.
- Next, rub eggs on a grater and combine with squid and onions.
- At the end, pepper and salt to taste and, of course, season with mayonnaise.
At first glance, it may seem that squid dishes are complex and sophisticated, but this is not so. On the contrary, they turn out pretty quickly and tasty. Each woman is obliged to indulge in such unusual recipes of her native people.
Fried squids with mayonnaise
Everyone strives for proper nutrition, therefore, often deprives himself in his favorite food. It’s clear that dishes with vegetable oil are much more useful than those dressed with mayonnaise, but sometimes you really want to treat yourself. In the end, you can make homemade mayonnaise, which will be much tastier and more useful store chemistry.
- frozen squids - 5 pieces;
- medium onion - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 1 tube (low-fat possible);
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - for frying foods.
- To cook fried squids with onions and mayonnaise, you need to start with the preparation of seafood. To do this, squid is thoroughly washed and cooked for 5 minutes, after which the film is removed.
- Then they are cut into small rings. Garlic is very finely chopped and mixed with seafood, let it stand.
- At this time, put a frying pan with olive oil on medium heat. Thinly sliced onion in half rings is fried until beautiful rosy color.
- Next, a tube of mayonnaise is squeezed into it and mixed thoroughly.
- Then, at the end, add the boiled squid with garlic and stew under the lid for about 10 minutes, pre-salt.
There is nothing complicated in preparing this dish. In addition to everything, it does not require many expensive products (except squid). Thanks to mayonnaise, fried squids are obtained with an unusually delicate taste. There is no doubt that all guests who try this dish will ask the hostess for a recipe for its preparation.
Fried squid in sour cream sauce
For those people who cannot imagine their life without seafood, this recipe will be just a godsend of the century. Everything is quite simple and quick to prepare, and the result is an incredibly delicate, mild taste.
- freshly frozen squids - 0.5 kilograms;
- several small onions;
- about 1 cup sour cream (preferably oily);
- frying oil (it is better to use olive);
- fresh dill.
- First, prepare the squid. They must be washed, cleaned and boiled for a couple of minutes. It should be remembered that such seafood, if cooked for more than 5 minutes, can become very tough. Therefore, you need to be careful.
- Further, after cooling, you will need to cut into small slices. After that, you can proceed to the bow. It is best cut into half rings and fry in olive oil.
- Then you need to pour finely chopped squid and add spices and salt to your taste. Then sour cream is poured and then finely chopped dill is added. Stew the dish for another 10 minutes under the lid.
In order for the squids to be soft and tender, it is important not to digest them (2-3 minutes is enough). Also of great importance is the quality and taste of sour cream, so in this matter it is better to be selective. After the hostess tastes this dish, there is no doubt that this recipe will be her favorite - fried squids with onions and sour cream.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the squid recipe in batter and the grilled squid stuffed.